Lou @Lifewithloux

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I remember when she did collab with someone. She tried to look all arty with some fairy lights around the product. Problem was, it looked terrible as it was a blurry picture and a chipped surface. Then if I recall rightly, it was professionally rounded off with the next story being about some beef she’d got with someone at the time 😆

Jun 21, 2023
Tagging both Hinch’s in her post twice screams how desperate she is, but the whole post is cringe worthy. Bet Hinch is creeped out as well 🤣
Hinch liked one of her posts years ago. I think they may have interacted when Hinch wasn't a big account. She dropped Lou as soon as it was obvious what a grotty t she really was.
Lou must be smoking some real good s if she's convinced herself that ol' Soph is going to wish her All The Best

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
So is it a flat or a bungalow because I swear she said "A jus wish sum wun wud say eya herez 500 pound av a bluddy shoppin spree 4 decoratin ya flat n makin it luk nice"
You could give this scruffy b 5 grand and that flat/bungalow would still look like a crack den.
Also "I can't fake tan cuz it got stolen"
I've heard of a few burglaries where they take the crusty old used bottles of fake tan.

May 17, 2023
So is it a flat or a bungalow because I swear she said "A jus wish sum wun wud say eya herez 500 pound av a bluddy shoppin spree 4 decoratin ya flat n makin it luk nice"
You could give this scruffy b 5 grand and that flat/bungalow would still look like a crack den.
I've heard of a few burglaries where they take the crusty old used bottles of fake tan.
Worth risking a prison time for fake tan that is 😂

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She definitely said flat.
Her mobile was apparently stolen too. My bet is on it being Ste.

Apr 23, 2023
So shes devastated? Must of been on it all weekend ha! nothing will ever change, still sitting in filth monged out procrastinating about her future. I wonder if she done the £500 on drugs/drink/choc and is now sorry on reflection…’Eee I coulda gone to BnM’
I bet for the last few weeks she’s been watched on her insta that why she hasn’t been on, she not capable of keeping up a 2 bed bung either what a waste.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
View attachment 10000000_602390882054700_3231957073532733274_n.mp4
There's a lot in this 1am mumblings to unpack.
"I wish I had like someone that'd say 'here you go here's five hundred pound have a...bloody...shopping spree for decorating your flat making it look nice', i'd love that or just like someone to er give me loads of stuff to decorate it with what they used but don't want that'd be lovely, but yeah, if only eh. I've [unintelligible] job soon I start my job soon so well it's volunteering job so I don't get paid for it but...opening new doors innit and plus i've got my influencer job and stuff like that that I will hopefully get paid for eventually over the next couple of months woop"

The asking for £500 is shameless, but so is Lou. Not suprising there, just weird she'd put a specific figure on it. So...now she's saying it's a flat. For what it's worth, I still think it's the bungalou - the surrounding houses looked like bungalows. Some sort of volunteer thing coming up? Wonder if that's part of whatever program she's on. Plus she's got her influencer job!

Last edited:
May 7, 2023
View attachment 10000000_602390882054700_3231957073532733274_n.mp4
There's a lot in this 1am mumblings to unpack.
"I wish I had like someone that'd say 'here you go here's five hundred pound have a...bloody...shopping spree for decorating your flat making it look nice', i'd love that or just like someone to er give me loads of stuff to decorate it with what they used but don't want that'd be lovely, but yeah, if only eh. I've [unintelligible] job soon I start my job soon so well it's volunteering job so I don't get paid for it but...opening new doors innit and plus i've got my influencer job and stuff like that that I will hopefully get paid for eventually over the next couple of months woop"

The asking for £500 is shameless, but so is Lou. Not suprising there, just weird she'd put a specific figure on it. So...now she's saying it's a flat. For what it's worth, I still think it's the bungalou - the surrounding houses looked like bungalows. Some sort of volunteer thing coming up? Wonder if that's part of whatever program she's on. Plus she's got her influencer job!
Do you think she was hoping Carol was listening? 💷💷 I think Carol might be long gone now. She might’ve finally seen the light!

May 7, 2023
ILou if you add up the amount of freebies you’ve got since you left James. Don’t forget we know you were on ever free group in boro claiming you escaped DV, you had your first home fully furnished by strangers helping you out, your wish lists, takeaways, bank of Carol, temu crap , the UC, the handouts for your council tax and utilities, you’ve had your £500 x10 so don’t even start with your woe is me the world owes me a favour BS!!

anyone who falls for that pet lip and her eyes rolling round in her head needs to give their head a wobble!

No mention of her kids since she came back either, disgusting!