Lou @Lifewithloux

May 5, 2023
We all know the biggest con woman on insta wears a filter for confidence as well it’s the only thing you and hinch have in common! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lou beg you have do all else to do with your day that’s why you can love 💗
View attachment RPReplay_Final1692132334.mov

Wouldn't we all love the luxury of napping all day?! She talks about that wishlist like it's her right to beg for stuff. Did you hear her give a shout-out to her sugar mommy? Cawol has obviously given her a TEDTalk, telling her to delete & block, & that the wax&shake lady could have handled it better, with a "thanks Cazza" at the end.

Sugar mommy has no fing business commenting on anybody else's work ethics and practices. If she thinks Lou is the face, body & speaker of good promotion, then why doesn't she use Lou in promotional material for her own home-staging business?... that bloated drug addict & Trump MAGA supporter deserve one another.

Oh, & look at the grime on beggy's neck in the video you posted. Tramp. 🤢🤮

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
Made a massive mistake clicking on her story whilst eating my breakfast this morning. She's a fing ming bag.

"I need va laydee to help me wiv puttin ma bed on dat wall n da druwz ova there"

What do you want the woman to do pop out of fing insta DMs and move it for you. Just move it you lazy little scuff bag or get the old lady mugger Ste to do it.

Christ on a Christmas cracker, drugs have literally rotted her process to even think a straight thought.

May 7, 2023
Also her hair (or what's left after bleaching the absolute back end out of it) looks like a birds nest that's been hit by a car this morning. Wish I was you Lou 🤔
Also her hair (or what's left after bleaching the absolute back end out of it) looks like a birds nest that's been hit by a car this morning. Wish I was you Lou 🤔
And the hiccup at the end 🤢🤢 Vile!!

NinjaShark

Jun 3, 2023
Little shot of ste next to her in bed. Wonder if he's moved in? Or not allowed to be there?
And all his laundry on her dryer!
Also va lady vat messaged this mornin or recently or ages ago-how busy is your life that you can’t remember when someone messaged you?! Do you get that many messages you can’t keep up?! Jesus H Christmas.

Apr 12, 2023
We all know the biggest con woman on insta wears a filter for confidence as well it’s the only thing you and hinch have in common! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lou beg you have do all else to do with your day that’s why you can love 💗
View attachment RPReplay_Final1692132334.mov
Doing a pre holiday slim down this week and I woke up craving junk, so glad I’ve just watched this 🤢 one look at those fingers and I’ll be just fine in that bikini next week!

Apr 16, 2023
Fuming to see Ste has clearly stayed overnight. Likely he will always be there now and so the flat he has is sat empty when it could be helping someone else. I wonder what the actual rules are. Anyone know? Any ideas who could be made aware?
She does need reporting. I expect she's not meant to have him there.

Apr 20, 2023
Fuming to see Ste has clearly stayed overnight. Likely he will always be there now and so the flat he has is sat empty when it could be helping someone else. I wonder what the actual rules are. Anyone know? Any ideas who could be made aware?
I've got a bad feeling that the scheme they're on, in reality, is just them bumped to the top of the housing list, then left with a support worker. It's so fing wrong. Still, they'll do it up and back out on the streets soon.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I've got a bad feeling that the scheme they're on, in reality, is just them bumped to the top of the housing list, then left with a support worker. It's so fing wrong. Still, they'll do it up and back out on the streets soon.
Fair enough then. But she doesn’t seem to want to show him on her stories for some reason!