Lou @Lifewithloux

Polly

May 11, 2023
The best bit of the day for me was 'I've been clean 9 months and only use pills occasionally" 🤣🤣

Only had the pills I'm his pocket when he got caught as they were the ones at lous that they weren't using 🤦🏼‍♀️
I caught that, too 🤣🤣 Yeah, yeah I'm clean apart from the few times I've taken tablets...but no heavy drugs, like.

Hilarious!!!!

Apr 12, 2023
If you are locked up for more than 28 days in a year you loose pip.

i think you get all benefits stopled in prison as you don’t need any living expenses while inside getting 3 meals a day and hot water/ heating
Fingers crossed then!

Edited to say Fingers crossed he gets longer than that!

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2023
I was thinking about this. Ste with his 53 convictions, some of them with violence, yet he was offered custody of Alfie, as was his mum. Not lou's parents, or her, there must be a s ton of really bad stuff about her that we don't know.
There's no way on earth he would have been offered custody. During the pregnancy he would have been offered parenting capacity assessments to inform an overall picture of the plan for the baby. He would have failed at the first stage with this convictions and lack of long term suitable housing, employment etc. As would have Lou. Grandparents would have had to have a suitability assessment before baby was born to see if they were capable to take baby at birth while care proceedings were carried out to determine the king term plan (IF they were interested, it's not uncommon for grandparents to refuse in these situations).

If either Lou or Ste fought it once baby was born, more in depth assessments and parenting support would have been offered and ordered by the court. I can see Lou fighting for baby, but not Ste. He seems to have some insight at least that he isn't capable. Lou on the other hand....

These are all the details I guess we'll never know. Its very tragic really.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
The best thing ghat could of happened to that baby has happened and thankfully will have decent parents who love him enough to keep him.
The way ste reacted to the possibility of having a gay son was Utterly disgusting an open adoption is too much as far as I am concerned, there should be zero contact. Neither are fit to parent a child

Apr 12, 2023
The best thing ghat could of happened to that baby has happened and thankfully will have decent parents who love him enough to keep him.
The way ste reacted to the possibility of having a gay son was Utterly disgusting an open adoption is too much as far as I am concerned, there should be zero contact. Neither are fit to parent a child
I must of missed this, so he’s homophobic too, there’s a shocker!

May 7, 2023
There's no way on earth he would have been offered custody. During the pregnancy he would have been offered parenting capacity assessments to inform an overall picture of the plan for the baby. He would have failed at the first stage with this convictions and lack of long term suitable housing, employment etc. As would have Lou. Grandparents would have had to have a suitability assessment before baby was born to see if they were capable to take baby at birth while care proceedings were carried out to determine the king term plan (IF they were interested, it's not uncommon for grandparents to refuse in these situations).

If either Lou or Ste fought it once baby was born, more in depth assessments and parenting support would have been offered and ordered by the court. I can see Lou fighting for baby, but not Ste. He seems to have some insight at least that he isn't capable. Lou on the other hand....

These are all the details I guess we'll never know. Its very tragic really.
I think at the time Lou was pregnant, her parents were having her older children regularly. They only have a 2 bed house from what Lou has said so they wouldn’t have had the room. Can’t imagine James would’ve been happy having his kids anywhere near Alfie. Lou has said before , (back when she could still see them) she wasn’t allowed to talk to the kids about him or show them photos.

It must’ve been really hard for the Oscar and Molly. They’ll have known Mammy had a baby in her tummy. They must wonder where Alfie is and why he’s not with Lou. It’s like w long lost family episode!

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
So for anyone out there who thinks he is reformed

He has admitted to still taking pills

Will knock his kid out of he is gay

Has a pending court case for an offensive weapon and carrying drugs

Threatened to smash lous house up (fair enough its lou but still pretty bad)

Threatened and according to her has hit her before

Think twice before funding this lowlifes lifestyle

Peace x

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
So for anyone out there who thinks he is reformed

He has admitted to still taking pills

Will knock his kid out of he is gay

Has a pending court case for an offensive weapon and carrying drugs

Threatened to smash lous house up (fair enough its lou but still pretty bad)

Threatened and according to her has hit her before

Think twice before funding this lowlifes lifestyle

Peace x
He admitted he did hit her

Sep 25, 2023
There is no way in hell he was offered to look after Alfie, he's on a different planet like her

I really hope this has been an eye opener for all those who gave the scabby f**ker money

He's played them all, he's able to put on more of an act than Lou as she is totally out-of her head, where as he, I would imagine is able to tolerate the pills a bit better than her

Did anyone see him on her live a week or 2 ago, he literally couldn't speak, couldn't string a sentences together, someone asked was he OK as he sounded absolutely out of it and yet again, lou being lou denied it all. He sounded like he was on smack, and she must of been off her face too or she wouldn't of let us hear him as it was so obvious he had taken something