Lou @Lifewithloux

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
How did you find Lou on TikTok if you don’t mind my asking?
Does she have a half sister?
Did she get a DEGREE in youth and children’s development or whatever she calls it?

Thanks in advance for your reply 🙌🏾
Literally popped up on my fyp 😂😂
She does yes but they don't speak and I never met her.
And yes she did at teesside uni 😁

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
She didn't complete the degree as i remember - she used to talk about getting in to debt and packing in?
She might not have a BA in it but she definitely is university qualified, be it a HE cert or a degree. I still can't be 100% on which one though.

May 12, 2023
Gonna have to screen record the best bits aren’t we before she wakes up and takes it down? So many highlights, the slap heard around the world, ste’s mickey nearly falling out, va milk, va pancakes, her saying his ma is a clown and she’ll knock her out, then her crying to his ma that she’s taking his side, the quietest and most calm “ransacking” ever 💀💀💀💀, suicide baiting and MORE do my life I’m so fing fuming I decided to go to bed nice and early and missed it 😢

Apr 30, 2023
Gonna have to screen record the best bits aren’t we before she wakes up and takes it down? So many highlights, the slap heard around the world, ste’s mickey nearly falling out, va milk, va pancakes, her saying his ma is a clown and she’ll knock her out, then her crying to his ma that she’s taking his side, the quietest and most calm “ransacking” ever 💀💀💀💀, suicide baiting and MORE do my life I’m so fing fuming I decided to go to bed nice and early and missed it 😢
I woke up this morning thinking 'Did l dream last night?!' 😂

Apr 12, 2023
I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus after 2.5 hours sleep 💤 no raving involved, not one drop of alcohol, no babies waking me, all because I’m watching crack heads 🤯
I’ve had to get myself an egg McMuffin and a 4 shot Americano to try and sort myself out, do I regret it? Absofuckinglutely not, please someone get the resurrection recorded for my train journey home 🙏

Apr 30, 2023
I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus after 2.5 hours sleep 💤 no raving involved, not one drop of alcohol, no babies waking me, all because I’m watching crack heads 🤯
I’ve had to get myself an egg McMuffin and a 4 shot Americano to try and sort myself out, do I regret it? Absofuckinglutely not, please someone get the resurrection recorded for my train journey home 🙏
Hopefully we'll have a new episode today as well for you 😂