Lou @Lifewithloux

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Here's a good one I've stumbled upon.
Lou was the "only one who tried to help".... (She didn't, when everyone else was having a hard time she dropped us all instantly).
This was one of the things that truly made me so mad.
"Would you be living your happy life now if I hadn't told you to stop".. well, for one, that never happened... And two, what a fing narcissist, jesus. Talk about main character syndrome.

That s about cleaning John's room is a fing lie too. Pathetic. For a start, I didn't even know John was a user when he died.

Jun 21, 2023
Here's a good one I've stumbled upon.
Lou was the "only one who tried to help".... (She didn't, when everyone else was having a hard time she dropped us all instantly).
This was one of the things that truly made me so mad.
"Would you be living your happy life now if I hadn't told you to stop".. well, for one, that never happened... And two, what a fing narcissist, jesus. Talk about main character syndrome.

That s about cleaning John's room is a fing lie too. Pathetic. For a start, I didn't even know John was a user when he died.
Oh, so a simple "Please stop using" works, does it?

Jun 21, 2023
I Was just about the post about this! 🤣😂

She’s sent two lots of all those roses and tried to make out she’s skint 👀
She sent some other thing that flashed up for a second too, funny because Angie was bent down doing something else and probably didn't see it .
Lol... Maybe if I scroll up a bit more...
Who's claiming Coatham Road Graveyard for their username lol?