Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 24, 2023
As soon as female world order joined her live I left. She is a proper wrongun. It seems she has caused a lot of problems for other people in the past. Oh and this whole positivity bullshit with lou will not last. Give her a few days and she will be of her face crying and falling asleep. Lou you definitely don't fool me. Where is all this money coming from all of a sudden?

Jun 21, 2023
As soon as female world order joined her live I left. She is a proper wrongun. It seems she has caused a lot of problems for other people in the past. Oh and this whole positivity bullshit with lou will not last. Give her a few days and she will be of her face crying and falling asleep. Lou you definitely don't fool me. Where is all this money coming from all of a sudden?
Did Ste successfully get into one of the many cars he was looking into, maybe? Or sugar mum Carol is swooping back in to be Lou's number 1, now that her focus will be away from Ste?

She'll be back on the beg as soon as whatever little supply of choc choc, pills, cigarettes and cash she has runs out. I give it 3-4 days

Apr 16, 2023
I'm not even giving her a few days and it's all benefit money

Aug 29, 2023
She also said after Lou left that Lou was hooked on heroin!!!!!
lou will go batshit when she finds that,out as she is 12 months clean from class A’s don’t ya know🙄🤥
Angie hasn't just come out with that from nowhere, Lou must have told her she was hooked on heroin. I do believe Lou still uses more than pregabs. Methadone doesn't make you sleepy or put you into the state that she gets into. It can make you sleepy for the first wee while but your body gets used to it quickly. The whole point of methadone is it is used as a replacement to heroin. They put you on whatever dose your body needs to stop withdrawals so you can function normally, lead a normal life - no methadone prescriber would put you on a dose that makes you fall asleep and sit in the same state you would be in if you were still using heroin. That defeats the whole point of coming off drugs. Methadone is like any other drug, your body gets used to it and you would need to keep taking a higher dose to get that 'high'. That's why Lou takes so many pregabs, a normal person would likely overdose on the amount she takes but because she takes them regularly her body's building up a tolerance to them which means she needs to take more to get her into the states she gets into.

Aug 29, 2023
This is the 5th?? Reason she’s given for her telling him to give her a black eye, it was now to protect Ste from everyone knowing he spent the PayPal money at the bookies 💀 dead on lou hahah
Funny how she hasn't used Ste as her latest reason for asking him to give her a black eye til he's in jail and not here to defend himself. She says she came out with it as a reason to explain where the money people gave Ste went, but she said give me a black eye so we can get gifts so that makes no sense. She didnt say Ste give me a black eye so we can say we got mugged and lost our money. Why can't she see she's fooling nobody, making excuses is what's making people angry, especially as her excuses change all the time. She forgets we aren't mashed in the head like she is so we remember what she says unlike her.

May 26, 2023
Angie hasn't just come out with that from nowhere, Lou must have told her she was hooked on heroin. I do believe Lou still uses more than pregabs. Methadone doesn't make you sleepy or put you into the state that she gets into. It can make you sleepy for the first wee while but your body gets used to it quickly. The whole point of methadone is it is used as a replacement to heroin. They put you on whatever dose your body needs to stop withdrawals so you can function normally, lead a normal life - no methadone prescriber would put you on a dose that makes you fall asleep and sit in the same state you would be in if you were still using heroin. That defeats the whole point of coming off drugs. Methadone is like any other drug, your body gets used to it and you would need to keep taking a higher dose to get that 'high'. That's why Lou takes so many pregabs, a normal person would likely overdose on the amount she takes but because she takes them regularly her body's building up a tolerance to them which means she needs to take more to get her into the states she gets into.
Angie decided that during Queen Mandys live. Mandy said she used to be a heroin addict and Angie being typical Angie only half listened

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ I think I’ve found the reason Ste was banged up. Hes been busy

These photos are doing the rounds of a lad trying house doors, car doors and mooching through peoples gardens looking at kids bikes etc on Monday evening! It even looks like the same coat he was wearing today when he was papped begging! 🙈

The family put a post up with cctv footage looking for info and someone has mentioned Ste’s name multiple times on posts! Praying he gets more time added on to his sentence. He 100% shouldn’t be out in 3 months!!

Lou correcting people the other night by saying “suspected trying car doors” he looks proper innocent here…he just fell into this persons garden and accidentally tried their handle 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ pull the other one Lou, hes always been a burglar!
That’s not Ste. The jacket is nowhere near the same

Apr 17, 2023
She joined a battle with three others, because the blokes skin colour is different to hers, her first comment was ‘how do you get a phone in Syria? How do you have better signal than me in Syria?’
Absolutely vile. I don’t know how anyone can support this cretin saying oh don’t worry about it lou.. yeah let’s just skim past her racist comments shall we.
Such a waste of oxygen

Apr 12, 2023
She joined a battle with three others, because the blokes skin colour is different to hers, her first comment was ‘how do you get a phone in Syria? How do you have better signal than me in Syria?’
Absolutely vile. I don’t know how anyone can support this cretin saying oh don’t worry about it lou.. yeah let’s just skim past her racist comments shall we.
Such a waste of oxygen
Omg I just bought the tail end of that, so very racist & people saying to just ignore it because it's Lou & we know what she's like 🤦🏻‍♀️ oh so if your a druggy racist that's ok then, fing bunch of fs!

I missed the young "kids" what did she say to the?

May 26, 2023
Omg I just bought the tail end of that, so very racist & people saying to just ignore it because it's Lou & we know what she's like 🤦🏻‍♀️ oh so if your a druggy racist that's ok then, fing bunch of fs!

I missed the young "kids" what did she say to the?
She's said something similar before about a man in a tent in Syria having a better connection. Also started jiggling her belly singing there's food in my belly to him 😡😡