Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ I think I’ve found the reason Ste was banged up. Hes been busy

These photos are doing the rounds of a lad trying house doors, car doors and mooching through peoples gardens looking at kids bikes etc on Monday evening! It even looks like the same coat he was wearing today when he was papped begging! 🙈

The family put a post up with cctv footage looking for info and someone has mentioned Ste’s name multiple times on posts! Praying he gets more time added on to his sentence. He 100% shouldn’t be out in 3 months!!

Lou correcting people the other night by saying “suspected trying car doors” he looks proper innocent here…he just fell into this persons garden and accidentally tried their handle 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ pull the other one Lou, hes always been a burglar!

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2023
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ I think I’ve found the reason Ste was banged up. Hes been busy lol

These photos are doing the rounds of a lad trying house doors, car doors and mooching through peoples gardens looking at kids bikes etc on Monday evening! It even looks like the same coat he was wearing today when he was papped begging! 🙈

The family put a post up with cctv footage looking for info and someone has mentioned Ste’s name multiple times on posts! Praying he gets more time added on to his sentence. He 100% shouldn’t be out in 3 months lol!!

Lou correcting people the other night by saying “suspected trying car doors” he looks proper innocent here 🤣 he just fell into this persons garden and accidentally tried their handle 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ pull the other one Lou, hes always been a burglar!
First pic looks like him but I don’t think the second looks like him 🤔

Last edited:

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
So who is she going to blame now ste is locked up?

She is either going to have to go get her own drugs (not class a) or face a very very very nasty few days withdrawal, wonder how many days ste left for her?!

This will be the test if she is still off her face next week its down to her and not ste supplies.

We will genuinely see if she is her own worst enemy or if ste was the pill pusher!

He will be coming out clean from all drugs not just class a, he will also be methodone free, will she be clean when he comes out?

I'm sad to to say but I think not

Her bungalow is a mess she walks round with stick but everything is on the floor it's a trip hazard for a abiled person let alone a lou-abiled as she is one of kind I've never know someone like her! Her ailments change get worse daily, she goes from mumbled to being able to understand in a blink when someone gifts her!

She has put me off watching lately between the mumbled speech and horrible connection I make out 1 word every 10 mins, "tiktok creator" with no wifi, her connection is as stable as her life or as stable as her on her crutch (walking stick)

Apr 17, 2023

She is either going to have to go get her own drugs (not class a) or face a very very very nasty few days withdrawal, wonder how many days ste left for her?!

This will be the test if she is still off her face next week its down to her and not ste supplies.

We will genuinely see if she is her own worst enemy or if ste was the pill pusher!

He will be coming out clean from all drugs not just class a, he will also be methodone free, will she be clean when he comes out?

Her bungalow is a mess she walks round with stick but everything is on the floor it's a trip hazard for a abiled person let alone a lou-abiled as she is one of kind I've never know someone like her! Her ailments change get worse daily, she goes from mumbled to being able to understand in a blink when someone gifts her!

She has put me off watching lately between the mumbled speech and horrible connection I make out 1 word every 10 mins, "tiktok creator" with no wifi, her connection is as stable as her life or as stable as her on her crutch (walking stick)
He won't be methadone free, they have medication assisted drug recovery programmes in prison.

Will be very very interesting how lou fairs though. I bet she will continue to misuse drugs and deny it.

Apr 16, 2023
I can’t work this FWO person out. Is she playing both sides? FWO was apologising to the twolls after Ste was arrested the other day like she gets why Lou gets so much hate now cos of what she was saying during the live like “it’s not fair, who’s gonna buy my fags now” etc but what was she saying tonight? I felt like she was back up her arse?
She's a 2 faced t imo, and doesn't know much about Lou

May 7, 2023

He said ages ago you can get access to any drug you want in prison so I doubt he’ll be coming out clean 🙈

May 7, 2023
I do think the photos are of him but IF he was arrested for that they why was the family asking if anyone knew who he was? Also IF he was arrested the other night then how then was he photographed begging yesterday before court?
i don’t think I worded my post very well 🙈 i didn’t specifically mean that house was the reason he got banged up, I meant for doing things like that.. if that makes sense lol

May 7, 2023
I do think the photos are of him but IF he was arrested for that they why was the family asking if anyone knew who he was? Also IF he was arrested the other night then how then was he photographed begging yesterday before court?
Also to add, he didn’t steal anything, he was rifling through and didn’t see anything that took his fancy. The family were sharing it at the audacity of some prick to be going through their stuff and to try their door x

May 7, 2023

This is what I’m interested to see. Theres no one to hide behind now!