Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Paypal is back on her profile.

Guess us trolls have free reign to rightly point out she is a repulsive repugnant vile beggy t.
She made it 1 month and 4 days. Am so pwoud.

do this beggy clap ridden rat. I'm done for now. It's tedious and anger inducing a the same time. No idea how notsogrey has kept up with her all this time.

I'll check back in a month when she will have no doubt got onto another government scheme, have had at least 4 meltdowns over christmas, and be in some beef with some tiktok flavour of the week who doesn't know who the do she even is, and she just needs one more thing to help her get her kids back. No doubt someone will have gifted her a mobility scooter.

It's clear the Lou I once knew is completely gone, all that's left is a void to be filled with kebabs, strangers sympathy and blagged drugs.

May 7, 2023
Is the girl Chelle that was in her box last night notsogrey from insta? I’m so confused 🙈

Lou’s mood ws up and down again in her live last night. She went from calling miss marvel a snake to having 4 lasses (including notsogrey I think) in her box and when they all left she said “bye love you” after arguing with them all 🙈🙈🙈🙈 am I making this up?

Apr 17, 2023
She made it 1 month and 4 days. Am so pwoud.

do this beggy clap ridden rat. I'm done for now. It's tedious and anger inducing a the same time. No idea how notsogrey has kept up with her all this time.

I'll check back in a month when she will have no doubt got onto another government scheme, have had at least 4 meltdowns over christmas, and be in some beef with some tiktok flavour of the week who doesn't know who the do she even is, and she just needs one more thing to help her get her kids back. No doubt someone will have gifted her a mobility scooter.

It's clear the Lou I once knew is completely gone, all that's left is a void to be filled with kebabs, strangers sympathy and blagged drugs.
We will no doubt keep the thread updated!!!

Apr 17, 2023
Is the girl Chelle that was in her box last night notsogrey from insta? I’m so confused 🙈

Lou’s mood ws up and down again in her live last night. She went from calling miss marvel a snake to having 4 lasses (including notsogrey I think) in her box and when they all left she said “bye love you” after arguing with them all 🙈🙈🙈🙈 am I making this up?
Yes that is not so grey.

i went to bed when she got them In her boxes. I don’t get how Lou can get notsogrey in the boxes and chat to her when she posts loads on her Instagram about her.

Lou absolutely loves the drama that her life is off line and online. That’s why she never blocks the trolls but does block the people that do try to help her.

every now and again I comment but I just sit and watch as she fing boiled my piss she really does

Aug 29, 2023
Why does Lou keep saying thingy...what does it even mean. She starts a sentence and finishes it with thingy and it makes no sense. Talking on her live just know about Alfie coming and says I need to get a party food pack from Iceland but last time nobody ate any food. Lol would you want to eat food made by her in her house 😬🤢 once again going on about how vulnerable she is...saying she told the taxi driver she was vulnerable and apparently he ripped her off. Why would u even tell a stranger that in the 1st place. She literally never misses a chance to try and make people feel sorry for her...even random taxi drivers 🙈🤣

Apr 24, 2023
I'm also confused as to what is going on. Why are the people who have been calling her out all of a sudden supporting her. She hasn't changed or done a single positive thing so why are people crawling up her ass. She has her PayPal up again yet has blew a load of money on tat. I do wonder if she also has stes bank card whilst he is inside and she is spending that he gets

Aug 29, 2023
I'm also confused as to what is going on. Why are the people who have been calling her out all of a sudden supporting her. She hasn't changed or done a single positive thing so why are people crawling up her ass. She has her PayPal up again yet has blew a load of money on tat. I do wonder if she also has stes bank card whilst he is inside and she is spending that he gets
This is the problem, the more these people support her then the more she reverts back to her old ways because she thinks she's pulling the wool over their eyes

Aug 29, 2023
She's been shopping today and still not cleaned and tidied her house when she knows Alfie and his parents are coming for a visit. Home now and sat rolling a joint saying shes tired. She will sot on live and do nothing tonight. I honestly can see these visits being stopped if they turn up and the place is a mess. I wonder if Lou realises normal people dont live like her and would be shocked to see the way she lives. She had Ste to help her tidy for Alfies last visit but she's too lazy and has no motivation to do it herself. If the visits are stopped she will be on live crying about it, it's not her fault...she needs to use a crutch etc and couldn't tidy up properly. She can get things done when she wants to. Unfortunately her children don't motivate her to do anything. She's really lucky to still be able to have these visits with Alfie and I wonder if she realises it.

Apr 24, 2023
This is the problem, the more these people support her then the more she reverts back to her old ways because she thinks she's pulling the wool over their eyes
Exactly this. The fact she has her PayPal up again says it all. Everyone knows she's taking pregabs and goodness knows what else so she clearly has money to buy whatever drugs she wants. It's a never ending cycle and she will never change. Why people think she will I will never know

Apr 17, 2023
I messaged notsogrey and asked her why she supports her in her box and yet posts about her and this is her reply.

I told her I would give her a second chance and not to take my kindness as a weakness she knows I call her out on her bs and understands why I done it,she had the decency to private message me apologising for what she done and asked me to help her move forward coz she knows I will say things how it is no sugar coating stuff x

Apr 24, 2023
I messaged notsogrey and asked her why she supports her in her box and yet posts about her and this is her reply.

I told her I would give her a second chance and not to take my kindness as a weakness she knows I call her out on her bs and understands why I done it,she had the decency to private message me apologising for what she done and asked me to help her move forward coz she knows I will say things how it is no sugar coating stuff x
Her apologies mean do all! This is yet another scam of beggys. Get these people on her side again then she will do them over. I'm just glad I don't fall for her bullshit. PayPal up again to continue funding the drugs and takeaways. It won't be long until she's back to her full blown begging again. I really can't understand why people think she is changing or has changed. She definitely doesn't fool me