Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Im sorry can we circle back to this??? Explain please
In Mondays live, Lou decided to tell everyone that she has genital warts and crabs. She also said that her mum has piles and her dad ‘pops’ them. When someone said you don’t pop piles, she said ‘no, he doesn’t pop them, he pushes them back in’.

She then said she also has piles but at the front. Someone asked if she meant a prolapse but she didn’t answer.

So she’s got crabs, doesn’t wear underwear and sits in the same pants for days on end and hardly ever changes her bedding 🤢🤢 I wonder if Ste has been kind enough to let his cell mate know about his little underwear pals.

Edited to add…after telling everyone she was riddled she made a joke along the lines of ‘I guess that’s what I get for doing Ste’s dad…just joking’.

Apr 22, 2023
In Mondays live, Lou decided to tell everyone that she has genital warts and crabs. She also said that her mum has piles and her dad ‘pops’ them. When someone said you don’t pop piles, she said ‘no, he doesn’t pop them, he pushes them back in’.

She then said she also has piles but at the front. Someone asked if she meant a prolapse but she didn’t answer.

So she’s got crabs, doesn’t wear underwear and sits in the same pants for days on end and hardly ever changes her bedding 🤢🤢 I wonder if Ste has been kind enough to let his cell mate know about his little underwear pals.

Edited to add…after telling everyone she was riddled she made a joke along the lines of ‘I guess that’s what I get for doing Ste’s dad…just joking’.
She was also talking about some clap app where it claps every day to remind you to take your clap medication and how she is on it.
If her and Ste weren’t having sec where has she got all of these STIs from?

May 7, 2023
Just seen the vaseline video on Notsogreys. Lou, you're a horrible b!.
No she’s not, she’s an entertainer!! She said last night it was just a joke. She knows the elderly couple so it’s ok and they thought it was funny. She also said what she does on her platform is her business and do you know what…she’d do it again! 😳

Here’s hoping she knocks on the wrong door next time and they put her on her fat arse where she belongs!
I really hope someone reports her to her housing place. Shes supposed to be rehabilitating there, they’ve housed her next to pensioners and she’s behaving like a child! Who the do goes round knocking on strangers door for a dare. Would she find it funny if someone knocked on her elderly parents door?

Some lass called angies wig popped up giving her stick and had a photo of Angie passed out as her profile pic, Lou you made a comment about that. You called her disgusting for taking a photo of Angie vulnerable, is that not what you’ve done to this elderly couple for likes and entertainment? POT KETTLE!

Anyone who sees that video that’s out there will see your not rehabilitating, your wasting your FREE opportunity to better your life. Your never going to be an upstanding member of society, your never going to be a responsible role model for your bairns and that’s why they’re in James and his partners care and not yours!! You had so much hate for her being their step parent, well I tell you what Lou, she deserves that title! It’s her feeding and clothing your children, it’s her showing up everyday for them, her taking care of them when their poorly. Your a joke!!

Apr 30, 2023

Ffs, just when l thought she couldn't get any worse 😖

May 10, 2023

OH MY GODDDDD 😭🤮😭🤮

Apr 17, 2023
She was more bothered that no one was telling the full story which was it was in Dave Doran’s live and a dare!!

i don’t give a shiny s who’s live it was and why it was done.

she has so got it in for miss marvel. I don’t honestly know If she is one of us on here or not but she is getting picked on all the time and other people (us) say stuff and don’t get the same reaction🤷‍♀️

Aug 29, 2023
Lous live...She's bought pjs that are too small. Sat wearing the bottoms saying can I take them back to Asda? I have the receipt. The comments are saying return them. Lou says I better take the pj bottoms off then but still sat in them about to eat a takeaway 🤢 imagine returning them after she's worn them. They probably stink of smoke too and god knows what else 😱 Imagine the poor person that buys those pjs if Asda puts them back out for sale after she returns them 😳😬🤮

Last edited:
May 26, 2023
Lous live...She's bought pjs too small. Sat wearing the bottoms saying can I take them back to Asda? I have the receipt. The comments are saying return them. Lou says I better take the pj bottoms off then but still at in them 🤢 imagine returning them after she's worn them. They probably stink of smoke too. Imagine the poor person that buys those pjs if Asda puts them back out for sale 😳😬🤮
If they're that tight she'll have to peel them out of her 🤮🤮

Aug 29, 2023
If they're that tight she'll have to peel them out of her 🤮🤮
Vile, she's sat in the pj bottoms even though they are too small cod she's too lazy to take them off. My Asda is really fussy with returns, by the time Lou gets round to returning them they will smell like they been sat in an ash tray for a week 🤮 that's if she can find them under the piles of s she has lying about. How anyone can live like that. She's always going to tidy and sort this out but never actually does it 🙈🤣