Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
When has Lou ever had a good time?
She needs to realise that she's the only one who can change her life. If she doesn't like it then she needs to do something about it. I think she sits there hoping someone will come along and do it all for her, but that's never going to happen. Good things don't come easy, if you want a great life you need to put in the work and have some motivation.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
She needs to realise that she's the only one who can change her life. If she doesn't like it then she needs to do something about it. I think she sits there hoping someone will come along and do it all for her, but that's never going to happen. Good things don't come easy, if you want a great life you need to put in the work and have some motivation.
She doesn't want to change. What she has is what she wants. What she has she chose.

If her story was true, she'd be entitled to legal aid to push to get contact with her older kids - so either her story isn't true, or she's not actually bothered. She's had volunteering opportunities - didn't take it further (i.e. show up). She's had free gym memberships - instead she got fatter and lazier. She has (had?) a platform and an audience for her content - and did do all with it apart from beg.

I suspect for the most part she fell into addiction because, for a bit, it makes your life very chaotic and interesting, and distracts from the mundane.

What I don't understand now is why she keeps coming on tiktok. She clearly despises her audience. I think it's just she needs attention, even if it's bad?

May 7, 2023
She doesn't want to change. What she has is what she wants. What she has she chose.

If her story was true, she'd be entitled to legal aid to push to get contact with her older kids - so either her story isn't true, or she's not actually bothered. She's had volunteering opportunities - didn't take it further (i.e. show up). She's had free gym memberships - instead she got fatter and lazier. She has (had?) a platform and an audience for her content - and did do all with it apart from beg.

I suspect for the most part she fell into addiction because, for a bit, it makes your life very chaotic and interesting, and distracts from the mundane.

What I don't understand now is why she keeps coming on tiktok. She clearly despises her audience. I think it's just she needs attention, even if it's bad?
100% correct!

My friend works in family law and she was saying when an absent parent goes for custody the court take into account how many years they’ve gone without contact and whether it’s going to be traumatic for the children to be back in contact. Given Alfie just turned 2 and it was whilst she was pregnant she lost her contact, that’s a long time!! There’s also the fact they might not want to know her! I wouldn’t blame them for resenting her. Who would be sad about missing Lou? 😂

May 26, 2023
100% correct!

My friend works in family law and she was saying when an absent parent goes for custody the court take into account how many years they’ve gone without contact and whether it’s going to be traumatic for the children to be back in contact. Given Alfie just turned 2 and it was whilst she was pregnant she lost her contact, that’s a long time!! There’s also the fact they might not want to know her! I wouldn’t blame them for resenting her. Who would be sad about missing Lou? 😂
The timeliness doesn't make sense to me. Social services deemed her unfit to care for Alfie and fit to care for Oscar and Molly at the same time???? According to her it was James who stopped contact and not SS.

Apr 17, 2023
I think we are going to see more of lou like this in the next week.

Her mate.who supplies her with her drugs is coming home.and she is on this new medication that according to her she can't take.nothing on!!!

Her workers apparently (according to lou) yesterday said that they are disappointed in her progress as they expected her to be further on with her recovery than she is!!!

When the workers have to put on her task list that she needs to sweep and clean the floors that shows just what a lazy slob she really is

Apr 16, 2023

Her mate.who supplies her with her drugs is coming home.and she is on this new medication that according to her she can't take.nothing on!!!

Her workers apparently (according to lou) yesterday said that they are disappointed in her progress as they expected her to be further on with her recovery than she is!!!

When the workers have to put on her task list that she needs to sweep and clean the floors that shows just what a lazy slob she really is
Her workers are not happy as like us still know shes a druggie popping pills left right and center, she is never getting them kids back, not ever, theres no fk up with courts it's all bull s and she knows it, in her 30s and this is her life, she cant even care for the cats let alone kids

Jun 21, 2023

I hope at least one of her workers strayed across one of her tiktoks or lives and went down the rabbit hole

Sep 6, 2023
They of course know about her tiktok. There's no way Lou would keep quiet about it. She would be bragging about how obsessed everyone is with her and thinks doing these se videos makes her seem productive. When she first moved in she kept the place a bit tidy like she was actually proud of it. So having to tell her to sweep is an embarrassment for her. All they can really do is stick with the rules and advise her what to do until her time in that house is up. Then she'll be someone else's problem. Lou claims disability and depression and all these things but has no proof of any of it as doctors disagree. She's not fooling them. Just screwing herself

Apr 17, 2023
She's on and off tik tok more than I can keep up with at the moment, I must have missed where she has said all this.Has she had a visit where they haven't been happy then I take it?
she said it in her live last night.

she was just on,not showing her face!

she has a new phone coming tomorrow and was going n about when she gets to 10 thousand she will be doing a different TikTok creator thing and she won’t be on live as much!!! I have not got a clue what she is going on about