Lou @Lifewithloux

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I get it’s weird that you’ve had all this attention lately but on this occasion they had a point. Your comment was offensive so I don’t think now is the time to be making jokes and trying to laugh things off.
She’s apologised and owned it above. I honestly don’t believe blue skies to be racist. This is clearly someone trying to turn us all against eachother.

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Blueskies is not and never has been part of the lovelies she is an OG for sure but they have their own sub group. I personally only went into her lives for a gossip and laugh with some of the regulars from Lou’s lives that I didn’t see round the app anymore.

The reason no one reacted to the comment was due to the fact a rash response would not of been appropriate or dignified as it caused such upset.

Jumping on the comment at the time would not if been the best idea , and no one agreed or interacted, the subject was best squashed.
I'd like to apologise to u directly. I never have and never will knowingly try to upset or offend anyone and definitely not due to the colour of their skin. My mouth moves faster than my brain sometimes so thankyou for putting me straight and educating me, and also Clair for squashing the subject. Much love sweety, please keep coming in my lives and I promise to do better ❤️

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
FOR ANYONE WHO DOESNT SEE COLOUR

CAN U SEE THIS?

LOTS OF COLOURS?

BLACK, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, WHITE ETC

CAN YOU SEE IT?

COLOURS?

WE ALL SEE COLOUR. WE ALL SEE WHAT COLOUR OUR PEERS/FAMILY ARE.

WE ALL SEE COLOUR BUT WE ARE NOT ALL RACIST

Attachments

• Colour_Wheel.jpg
    Colour_Wheel.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 40
May 23, 2023
I'd like to apologise to u directly. I never have and never will knowingly try to upset or offend anyone and definitely not due to the colour of their skin. My mouth moves faster than my brain sometimes so thankyou for putting me straight and educating me, and also Clair for squashing the subject. Much love sweety, please keep coming in my lives and I promise to do better ❤️

I did not see your comment as racist with my black arsed self 🤣🤣 us POCs are too busy worrying about dying on the birthing table and having false arrests made against us to worry about a kind hearted comment made with innocence. At best your comment was ignorant, which you’ve address with class so what’s that fat drugged up lard face up to today then?

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
YOU ARE GIVING PEOPLE AN EXCUSE TO BE RACIST AND THINK ITS FUNNY BY POINTING OUT COLOUR BLIND PEOPLE CANNOT SEE COLOUR. YET IM THE IDIOT
Do u not have concerns about your own mental health? Making numerous accounts, playing different characters, playing both sides and trying to break up a friend group? It's not exactly 'normal' behaviour is it? Before you start pointing fingers at people for easily misconstrued comments said without malicious intentions you really need to take a look in the mirror at your own obviously malicious behaviour

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
Do u not have concerns about your own mental health? Making numerous accounts, playing different characters, playing both sides and trying to break up a friend group? It's not exactly 'normal' behaviour is it? Before you start pointing fingers at people for easily misconstrued comments said without malicious intentions you really need to take a look in the mirror at your own obviously malicious behaviour
YES MY BAD FOR CALLING OUT RACISM. I MUST DO BETTER

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
AS FOR MALICIOUS DO YOU NOT THINK IT IS MALICIOUS ACCUSING SOMEONE OF BEING ME?
YOU ACCUSED LISA BAYFORD-SMITH ON YOUR LIVE AND I AM NOT HER.

POOR LISA BAYFORD-SMITH BEING ACCUSED OF SUCH A MALICIOUS THING.

MAYBE COME WITH FACTS AND SHOW YOUR PROOF BEFORE BEING SO MALICIOUS.

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
AS FOR MALICIOUS DO YOU NOT THINK IT IS MALICIOUS ACCUSING SOMEONE OF BEING ME?
YOU ACCUSED LISA BAYFORD-SMITH ON YOUR LIVE AND I AM NOT HER.

POOR LISA BAYFORD-SMITH BEING ACCUSED OF SUCH A MALICIOUS THING.

MAYBE COME WITH FACTS AND SHOW YOUR PROOF BEFORE BEING SO MALICIOUS.
Sorry it was my autism 🙂

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
Amazing isn't it. I've taken ownership and apologised for my words, explained my intentions and thanked people for educating me but now I'm getting my disability thrown at me. Racism is wrong but so is ableism 🤷‍♀️
YOU USED AUTISM AS AN EXCUSE DID YOU NOT?

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY AUTISM AS AN EXCUSE FOR MY BEHAVIOUR?