Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
OK.. I think this may be a long one, but who knows, I may be able to explain my thoughts quickly (clearly not), I may not be able to find the right words, but remember typed words can be misconstrued and taken in various ways.

I'll start by saying I don't justify racism in any way. The same goes for homophobics, abelists, transphobics, bigots and everything in-between.

My personal opinion and take on what was said on Blueskies live was at best, a silly mistake, not intentional and not explained properly? But yes, the initial words used were wrong.

What I heard was, in the midst of a discussion, that a large majority of people have some other culture, race, heritage, ethnicity mix in their DNA. This was after talking about DNA/Ancestry tests, yes? So whilst people are classed as white, there is a large possibility that you have another race, ethnicity, heritage, culture in your DNA. Blueskies, simply said, most people aren't 100% Anglo Saxon.

Now heres where I think, it got a bit foggy, no the POC term wasn't used correctly, but I don't think it was done maliciously. I think it was a case of not thinking before she spoke, trying to explain something else but using the wrong words/terms and making a mistake. Not the same thing, but I have major issues with communication, saying what I mean and explaining things right..no it's not an excuse!

Blueskies has apologised and has listened to what others have said. I don't agree with what was said, but I do think it was an error and mistake. That's very different to being an out & out racist.

I think something to take away from this, is that whoever Buster&Marley is, they have a very clear hatred towards both Lou and those who have been in her lives. They're trying to cause arguments, friction and trouble. They're watching and purposely waiting for any slip up, wrong doing or mistake to pit people against each other.

I don't doubt Buster&Marley and James and the giant peach are the same person, there's too many similarities.

I apologise now if I've said something that isn't PC, my words don't make sense or that I appear to be justifying racism. Simply put, yes the comment was wrong, do I believe it was used in a malicious way, no.

Buster&Marley

Feb 28, 2024
OK.. I think this may be a long one, but who knows, I may be able to explain my thoughts quickly (clearly not), I may not be able to find the right words, but remember typed words can be misconstrued and taken in various ways.

I'll start by saying I don't justify racism in any way. The same goes for homophobics, abelists, transphobics, bigots and everything in-between.

My personal opinion and take on what was said on Blueskies live was at best, a silly mistake, not intentional and not explained properly? But yes, the initial words used were wrong.

What I heard was, in the midst of a discussion, that a large majority of people have some other culture, race, heritage, ethnicity mix in their DNA. This was after talking about DNA/Ancestry tests, yes? So whilst people are classed as white, there is a large possibility that you have another race, ethnicity, heritage, culture in your DNA. Blueskies, simply said, most people aren't 100% Anglo Saxon.

Now heres where I think, it got a bit foggy, no the POC term wasn't used correctly, but I don't think it was done maliciously. I think it was a case of not thinking before she spoke, trying to explain something else but using the wrong words/terms and making a mistake. Not the same thing, but I have major issues with communication, saying what I mean and explaining things right..no it's not an excuse!

Blueskies has apologised and has listened to what others have said. I don't agree with what was said, but I do think it was an error and mistake. That's very different to being an out & out racist.

I think something to take away from this, is that whoever Buster&Marley is, they have a very clear hatred towards both Lou and those who have been in her lives. They're trying to cause arguments, friction and trouble. They're watching and purposely waiting for any slip up, wrong doing or mistake to pit people against each other.

I don't doubt Buster&Marley and James and the giant peach are the same person, there's too many similarities.

I apologise now if I've said something that isn't PC, my words don't make sense or that I appear to be justifying racism. Simply put, yes the comment was wrong, do I believe it was used in a malicious way, no.
THANK YOU AUTISM IS NOT AN EXCUSE. POINT MADE