Lou @Lifewithloux

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
She went live after midnight and said she'd bought 2 temu wardrobes, an adult and a child one 🤷‍♀️ she said Ste had smashed the adult one up and the children's one is still in the box. I'm sure if Ste had smashed the wardrobe we would've heard about it before now, not just when she wants a new one
I’d imagine these temu wardrobes will be fantastic quality and last for years 💀

Aug 29, 2023
She went live after midnight and said she'd bought 2 temu wardrobes, an adult and a child one 🤷‍♀️ she said Ste had smashed the adult one up and the children's one is still in the box. I'm sure if Ste had smashed the wardrobe we would've heard about it before now, not just when she wants a new one
If she's so desperate for storage why can't she use the child's wardrobe...better than nothing. She has an excuse for everything. She sees other people with nice things and she wants the same but what she needs to understand is these people work hard and save for they stuff they buy. Lou wants everything given to her. Most of the stuff people have given her she breaks and doesn't look after probably because she hasn't had to work or save to buy it like a normal person

May 7, 2024
UK
It’s giving *day centre vibes*
I caught a bit of her doing music man and wondered what the do I’d stumbled into and took a sharp exit. Who the do wants to listen to someone “drunk” singing along to kids party songs on a Friday night? Great content Lou 👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣
I popped back a bit later and she was accusing the few people commenting of being the lovelies 🙈

Golden Spy

May 17, 2024
London
The photo of a big mess of clothes is hardly going to make anyone want to part with their hard earned cash to buy Lou new ones. She doesn't look after anything...she got loads of clothes with her Temu money, what happened to them? All ruined from not being put away properly most likely. Her clothes were never put away or hung up neatly even when she had her built in wardrobes. You could see everything was just rammed in all in a mess or in piles on the floor
Even when she had her kids she used to show her bedroom and it would have clothes chucked in piles on the floor and the wardrobe bursting at the seams with her “bits and bobs” 😂

Apr 15, 2024
England
She opened her door to show part of the piping from the house, then panned the camera around. This isn't her garden now surely 😳 I'd be friggin furious if l was her neighbour
It certainly is hers, aw I'd be fuming if she lived next door to me, all money she's had, could of got a lawn mower or paid someone do it, it's her job to look after gardens

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
She opened her door to show part of the piping from the house, then panned the camera around. This isn't her garden now surely 😳 I'd be friggin furious if l was her neighbour
That bungalow and garden(s) are wasted on her. The families that would love outdoor space like that and she's left it like that. She should be in a bedsit with no outdoor space. Doesn't even hang washing up. Useless!

May 7, 2024
UK
Lazy tramp!!

She has every excuse in the book why her house is a s hole and the most time on her hands to fix it! Do you really think any scheme is gonna place you there permanently when you let your garden become a jungle and fester in your pit all day. I bet it fin stinks in your gaff 🤢🤢

Apr 22, 2023
That bungalow and garden(s) are wasted on her. The families that would love outdoor space like that and she's left it like that. She should be in a bedsit with no outdoor space. Doesn't even hang washing up. Useless!
Agree- it’s disgusting her taking this space. She doesn’t look after her garden, doesn’t cook and spends most of her time rotting in bed. She’s got literally zero excuses because she doesn’t work and has all of the time in the world to make her bungalow lovely.
Does anyone know anything of the scheme she’s on? Surely it’s a short term thing and she’ll be kicked out of the bungalow soon? She’s literally made zero improvement to her life since moving in

Apr 30, 2023
Agree- it’s disgusting her taking this space. She doesn’t look after her garden, doesn’t cook and spends most of her time rotting in bed. She’s got literally zero excuses because she doesn’t work and has all of the time in the world to make her bungalow lovely.
Does anyone know anything of the scheme she’s on? Surely it’s a short term thing and she’ll be kicked out of the bungalow soon? She’s literally made zero improvement to her life since moving in
I thought she'd had a warning last year from whoever rehomed her to get the garden tidied up. They're in for a shock on their next inspection.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Never understood why she was put in a spacious, 2 bed bungalow in the first place, especially as there was a very low likelihood of having visitation with her kids. Then when you consider it's only temporary, I can't see the point. Why let her be in a lovely home to trash, then move her somewhere else?
Where I live, there's women, men and families being put in B&Bs, hostels of tiny flats, if they're lucky and there she is in a lovely bungalow. Absolute waste!