Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
This is the last time I'm gonna post. I've deleted every account linked to Lou that I can find on my socials and will keep deleting people as I spot them. There are some of you I genuinely really like but the past few weeks have proved to me that I can't trust anyone and it's just not worth my mental health.
It started with fing James trolling me to a point hes fing googled me, then fake accounts in mine and Lous names every time I comment in any live.
It's driven me insane trying to work out who it could be and what they've got against me. 8th June I msgd MM and told her that at that point I only trusted 3 people, MM Carly and Linzi. 9th June I was stressing and overthinking again and decided I was finished with it all. I did not come on CC until 15th June when Pheromoan accused me of going back on what I'd said. I explained I'd been scrolling lives, accidentally fell in Lous, left a nice comment then left.
Next day I'm scrolling TT lives on an alt because I didn't want the same happening again and I get mentioned in Canadian Angies live by Birdie (not Birdies fault, they weren't to know I was trying to get away from it all) so I came here to again tell everyone I'm done and im getting slated by thr person who dragged me back into it in the first place.
Not once did I say anything negative to Pheromoan yet now I've got Phero, Linzi and Clair jumping in here and NC on TT.
I shouldn't have to prove myself but I can and will.
Have nice lives, I hope that everything you put out into the universe comes back at you 10 fold šŸ˜˜
I'm not ready to give up my anonymity just yet, as I've witnessed the stress and fallout that can happen, so regrettably, you won't know who I am. Hopefully, one day, I'll be able to pass on via someone else who I am.

I just wanted to say you should've never had to go through all this, the doxxing, the creeps who are trying to find any info on you and everyone who has jumped on you for no reason, especially those that have done the same as what they're claiming you've done. It feels like you've been the scapegoat for others.

I hope you have an awesome life, keep living it to the fullest and I wish you all the happiness. I hope whoever James is, they get their comeuppance.

Take care šŸ˜˜

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I'm not ready to give up my anonymity just yet, as I've witnessed the stress and fallout that can happen, so regrettably, you won't know who I am. Hopefully, one day, I'll be able to pass on via someone else who I am.

I just wanted to say you should've never had to go through all this, the doxxing, the creeps who are trying to find any info on you and everyone who has jumped on you for no reason, especially those that have done the same as what they're claiming you've done. It feels like you've been the scapegoat for others.

I hope you have an awesome life, keep living it to the fullest and I wish you all the happiness. I hope whoever James is, they get their comeuppance.

Take care šŸ˜˜
I had an idea who you are but Iā€™m probably wrong. I like your vibe. Nice to see at least one other person stick up for blueskies. Feel free to dm if it ever feels safe enough.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
I had an idea who you are but Iā€™m probably wrong. I like your vibe. Nice to see at least one other person stick up for blueskies. Feel free to dm if it ever feels safe enough.
You may well know, I've been about for a considerable amount of time. Thanks, I like yours too (removes head from arse)
Never had any reason to dislike blueskies, I've always felt she's been open, honest and friendly and sadly she's been used to dump all the blame on and deflect others actions.
You would be my go to 100% in revealing who I am :)

May 30, 2024
Australia
Take your squabbles elsewhere - nobody gives a do.

If you havenā€™t been around long or you havenā€™t read back 1200 odd pages AND you still think befriending the vile, fat, begging druggie do will make her see the light and she will magically become a real life adult because of your intervention - give your head a wobble. Lou will not change - ever! She will remain a vile, fat, begging druggie do who does nothing to change her life or get her kids back (luckily for those kids).

Proving, not proving, leaving, not leaving is not the issue here. I am with Yam - what happened to the cat!

May 7, 2024
UK
This is the last time I'm gonna post. I've deleted every account linked to Lou that I can find on my socials and will keep deleting people as I spot them. There are some of you I genuinely really like but the past few weeks have proved to me that I can't trust anyone and it's just not worth my mental health.
It started with fing James trolling me to a point hes fing googled me, then fake accounts in mine and Lous names every time I comment in any live.
It's driven me insane trying to work out who it could be and what they've got against me. 8th June I msgd MM and told her that at that point I only trusted 3 people, MM Carly and Linzi. 9th June I was stressing and overthinking again and decided I was finished with it all. I did not come on CC until 15th June when Pheromoan accused me of going back on what I'd said. I explained I'd been scrolling lives, accidentally fell in Lous, left a nice comment then left.
Next day I'm scrolling TT lives on an alt because I didn't want the same happening again and I get mentioned in Canadian Angies live by Birdie (not Birdies fault, they weren't to know I was trying to get away from it all) so I came here to again tell everyone I'm done and im getting slated by thr person who dragged me back into it in the first place.
Not once did I say anything negative to Pheromoan yet now I've got Phero, Linzi and Clair jumping in here and NC on TT.
I shouldn't have to prove myself but I can and will.
Have nice lives, I hope that everything you put out into the universe comes back at you 10 fold šŸ˜˜
Iā€™m so sorry itā€™s come to this for you. I agree with the the other lady who commented. Youā€™ve definitely came off badly in this whole scenario. Iā€™ll miss your lives cos they were actually just genuine down to earth chats and the few I came in were banging.

I totally understand your reasoning for doing this. Your mental health must come first and at the end of the day, itā€™s just an app!! I hope youā€™ll come back on once youā€™re feeling better and if I see you around the app Iā€™ll say hi.

Be kind to yourself šŸ«¶šŸ»

Apr 20, 2023
Does someone want to give the poor sod whoā€™s working through thousands of pages a heads up to skip these ones šŸ˜‚

The second hand embarrassment from the last few days has been real šŸ˜‚
Start from here:
Lou is a morbidly obese lazy junkie t. Might have sold a kitten for a pack of fags.
The bungahole is a contaminated waste hazard, Lou, instead of cleaning, is fing around on tt and insta. Lou has the priorities of a dim 12 year old.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Start from here:
Lou is a morbidly obese lazy junkie t. Might have sold a kitten for a pack of fags.
The bungahole is a contaminated waste hazard, Lou, instead of cleaning, is fing around on tt and insta. Lou has the priorities of a dim 12 year old.
And she's constantly begging, and when that doesn't work she chucks in her poor kids as a way to beg, the same poor kids she choose not to fight for as drugs and a druggie were more important than all of her kids, I'm just glad 1 child has a new mother and the other 2 are with there father and his new partner is doing what she should be doing, but drugs more important

May 30, 2024
Australia
And she's constantly begging, and when that doesn't work she chucks in her poor kids as a way to beg, the same poor kids she choose not to fight for as drugs and a druggie were more important than all of her kids, I'm just glad 1 child has a new mother and the other 2 are with there father and his new partner is doing what she should be doing, but drugs more important
But she is clean you knowā€¦ā€¦.. she just wants to tell the truth and help othersā€¦.. she wants to use her profile for goodā€¦ā€¦.. same day posts a separate b about Miss Red. šŸ™„

The ā€œI am so proud of youā€œ responses - from people who should know better are just brain numbing.

PS Lou - weed is a drug, prescription drugs you take without a prescription are drugs. You are definitely not clean - internally and externally. You can also stop pretend crying about your kids. You left them for a thug and drugs - it was your choice.

Apr 15, 2024
England
But she is clean you knowā€¦ā€¦.. she just wants to tell the truth and help othersā€¦.. she wants to use her profile for goodā€¦ā€¦.. same day posts a separate b about Miss Red. šŸ™„

The ā€œI am so proud of youā€œ responses - from people who should know better are just brain numbing.

PS Lou - weed is a drug, prescription drugs you take without a prescription are drugs. You are definitely not clean - internally and externally. You can also stop pretend crying about your kids. You left them for a thug and drugs - it was your choice.
Aw the newbies in her post's with the.....you've come so far.....well done Lou šŸ¤® for what šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø she's still in the same position she was years ago, not taking hard drugs but she IS still using drugs, still begging, still living in a s hole, still living in her bed etc etc, yes she's come far šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

May 7, 2024
UK
Aw the newbies in her post's with the.....you've come so far.....well done Lou šŸ¤® for what šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø she's still in the same position she was years ago, not taking hard drugs but she IS still using drugs, still begging, still living in a s hole, still living in her bed etc etc, yes she's come far šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Maybe sheā€™s hoping theyā€™ll give her a gold star and pop some pennies in her PayPal šŸ¤£

May 23, 2023
I hate that weed is her new drug of choice, we do not claim her! šŸ¤£ imagine saying you have psychosis but smoke weed? Itā€™s a shame she never took to speed, at least her home would be tidy and she wouldnā€™t be borderline diabetic šŸ‘€

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
What I donā€™t understand with all this silly s is how we are all here doing the same thing.. watching the car crash that is Lou and taking the piss out of her cos we know sheā€™s a terrible person so itā€™s ok and now suddenly people are deciding they have some moral high ground and are the more pure trolls among us? Itā€™s a bit much and we have all done the same thing??

Also Iā€™ve absolutely seen the lovelies ā€œclaimā€ to be done with Lou, will never come in her lives again (NC definitely has said this and I think MM and phero?) and then do because none of us can quit the Lou rollercoaster. And no one has done any formal exposĆ© on them for popping back up her in lives and contradicting their claims šŸ«  Cos who gives a fkkkkk. Itā€™s weird to message Lou privately and feel you have some behind the scenes connection and then become this beacon of morality on a SNARK PAAAAAAAGE! It doesnā€™t have to be that serious where did the fun go?!

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
What I donā€™t understand with all this silly s is how we are all here doing the same thing.. watching the car crash that is Lou and taking the piss out of her cos we know sheā€™s a terrible person so itā€™s ok and now suddenly people are deciding they have some moral high ground and are the more pure trolls among us? Itā€™s a bit much and we have all done the same thing??

Also Iā€™ve absolutely seen the lovelies ā€œclaimā€ to be done with Lou, will never come in her lives again (NC definitely has said this and I think MM and phero?) and then do because none of us can quit the Lou rollercoaster. And no one has done any formal exposĆ© on them for popping back up her in lives and contradicting their claims šŸ«  Cos who gives a fkkkkk. Itā€™s weird to message Lou privately and feel you have some behind the scenes connection and then become this beacon of morality on a SNARK PAAAAAAAGE! It doesnā€™t have to be that serious where did the fun go?!
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

CryMeARiver

Jun 9, 2024
here

Rammed up Lous backside by the lovelies noses

Last edited: