Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Omg how old are you🤔 thick af like Angie aswell, now muted 🖕

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
She will need to buy another litter box for when the kittens start to be taught how to use it by their mum (and Lou) plus decent kitten food for when they start to wean. Plus worming. And make sure there isn't any dangers in the house, once they start roaming about. My friend lost a kitten and found it dead in the toilet 😢
There was a list of things she needed to do for Buster and Marley that never happened. This is a disaster waiting to happen.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Can’t believe she’s got kittens. Apparbelty rh people in boxes helped her deliver them. She had no clue Marley was pregnant until she walked in her room and found her giving birth 😳
So Lou the cat expert who has always lived with cats and who’s mum was in here saying those cats will be perfectly cared for, needed help off strangers on the internet?

Wouldn’t you think she would call Marie, the woman who told us all she would be making sure the cats were ok. Absolute pricks, the lot of them.

May 7, 2024
UK
So Lou the cat expert who has always lived with cats and who’s mum was in here saying those cats will be perfectly cared for, needed help off strangers on the internet?

Wouldn’t you think she would call Marie, the woman who told us all she would be making sure the cats were ok. Absolute pricks, the lot of them.
Yeah some cat expert! How many times did she ask for advice from the lovelies or anyone in her room! And how many times was she given said advice and continued to ignore everyone!

I hope all her new followed are aware this was preventable. She had sooo many warnings to get them sorted and so much money and she did nothing!

It abouts time she was outed to her new “friends”

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah some cat expert! How many times did she ask for advice from the lovelies or anyone in her room! And how many times was she given said advice and continued to ignore everyone!

I hope all her new followed are aware this was preventable. She had sooo many warnings to get them sorted and so much money and she did nothing!

31 years old, given birth 3 times (can't bring myself to call her a mother as that title is a privilege) and still doesn't know the facts of life 🙄 she didn't know she was pregnant with Molly, didn't know the cat was pregnant even though it was a foregone conclusion. She's a fing selfish idiot!

Apr 19, 2024
manchester

Hulk Lou made an appearance and called me a stalker when I told her that her local PDSA were in fact doing spaying/neutering and that was back in April 🙄

You should need a licence to be a pet owner and be able to show you can be financially responsible for them.