Lou @Lifewithloux

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
It could be pregnant again after 2 weeks from giving birth
I feel so fing angry at her, those cats are her only responsibility and she's failed horrendously at that! Shes now got 5 cats when she couldnt care for 2 and she’ll soon have more. Not a chance has she flea treated or wormed Buster or Marley and both can kill tiny kittens. If they do survive shes gonna have a house full of cats because she's incapable of putting effort in to anything other than social media

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
I feel so fing angry at her, those cats are her only responsibility and she's failed horrendously at that! Shes now got 5 cats when she couldnt care for 2 and she’ll soon have more. Not a chance has she flea treated or wormed Buster or Marley and both can kill tiny kittens. If they do survive shes gonna have a house full of cats because she's incapable of putting effort in to anything other than social media
She is a disgrace and I hope karma finds her

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Lou unblocked me the other day. Went in her live there to have a nosey cause I love cats. Lasted about 4 minutes before I got blocked again. New record for me 😂
I’ve not even thought about her since the last time I was in her lives. Blocked her on everything. Can’t bring myself to unblock her because I know I will explode at her at be blocked immediately 😂

CrazyCatLady

Apr 12, 2024
teesside
Them poor kittens are probs Inbread, she saying it’s the grey cat who comes round who’s the dad but cats can get pregnant by more than one male at once! And the lass in her live saying her cats know not to mate cos they were brought up together get a life cats don’t care about that all they care about is mating. So irresponsible not spaying/neutering at least one of the cats

Apr 15, 2024
England
Them poor kittens are probs Inbread, she saying it’s the grey cat who comes round who’s the dad but cats can get pregnant by more than one male at once! And the lass in her live saying her cats know not to mate cos they were brought up together get a life cats don’t care about that all they care about is mating. So irresponsible not spaying/neutering at least one of the cats
The new people in her lives at the minute are as thick as she is ,totally agree cats will mate with any cat wether brother or sister, how does fathers know who the cat was she didn't even know her cat was pregnant, LOU get your cat spayed as there'll be another litter before these 1s ween from mother

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
The new people in her lives at the minute are as thick as she is ,totally agree cats will mate with any cat wether brother or sister, how does fathers know who the cat was she didn't even know her cat was pregnant, LOU get your cat spayed as there'll be another litter before these 1s ween from mother
None of those cats are going to receive any kind of vetinary care. The PDSA only accept one pet per household

beglife

Oct 13, 2023
Jeez even my 6 year old knows not to let our kitten out without me or my husband being around! (We have a fully enclosed garden so she has time out there with us and has done since she was fully vaccinated) We are weighing her weekly and this week she should hit the 2kg mark so I'll book her pre op! Her cats aren't even fully vaccinated because she didn't realise they needed 2 lots of jabs! So they are at risk of becoming seriously ill aswell! It makes me angry! There are packages available to her like the one we have through our vets which is also local to her!

Apr 16, 2023
I did have a thought yesterday about her cats. I wonder if she got them, thinking it would be harder for her to then be thrown out of her home next year, when the 2 years was up. As this was only a 2 year scheme.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
None of those cats are going to receive any kind of vetinary care. The PDSA only accept one pet per household
They don’t. You get one voluntary donation based pet (but still have to pay for neutering and cosmetic services) and then you can have as many pets as you like but will pay £20 per consultation and a discounted rate for procedures/medications

But yeah, none of those cats are gonna get to even walk through the PDSA doors

May 7, 2024
UK
I missed the live she was in last night but I heard someone called Anita Bath was giving her stick in the comments about the kittens. Well done if you’re in here! It needs screaming from the roof tops!

She was gifting LOADS yesterday! If she has aby excuses about not being able to get the kittens to the vets or does any type of begs for food for herself etc she needs telling! She was quite happy gifting this family from Pakistan! She needs to sort her own family out first before playing hero online to others.

Attachments

• IMG_9723.png
    IMG_9723.png
    197.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9724.png
    IMG_9724.png
    259 KB · Views: 45
Aug 29, 2023
Woah did anyone hear the judgey parenting comment she made about that Hardy guy being at the Liverpool riot and not at home with his daughter who’s dying?! Comin from mother of the year 😳
Shes got some cheek, at least hes got custody of his daughter. Lous not even allowed to see her children. She probably doesn't know where her kids live, what they look like or anything about them because all she's seen is the odd photo from her parents. It must be years since she's seen her 2 oldest kids. You would think she would be embarrassed to judge anyone's parenting 😳 she can't even care for her cats properly

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
UK
Shes got some cheek, at least hes got custody of his daughter. Lous not even allowed to see her children. She probably doesn't know where her kids live, what they look like or anything about them because all she's seen is the odd photo from her parents. It must be years since she's seen her 2 oldest kids. You would think she would be embarrassed to judge anyone's parenting 😳 she can't even care for her cats properly
Exactly!! Must be 3+ years now since she seen eldest?
Poor kids are flying without her in their lives x