Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Did she send you 😱 heres your 🎾 take it back. Dont do her dirty work we know the arse licker is on here
I don’t do anyone’s dirty work. I’m genuinely curious what your issue is. We were speaking about another creator and your first thought was to bring MM into it. It’s a bit weird.

Also, she’s made no secret of the fact she reads here but she doesn’t have an account 🤷‍♀️

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I don’t do anyone’s dirty work. I’m genuinely curious what your issue is. We were speaking about another creator and your first thought was to bring MM into it. It’s a bit weird.

Also, she’s made no secret of the fact she reads here but she doesn’t have an account 🤷‍♀️
They clearly don’t know MM to speak to and just have some weird idea of her built up in their head. I’m trying not engage with the drivel their spouting.

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
They clearly don’t know MM to speak to and just have some weird idea of her built up in their head. I’m trying not engage with the drivel their spouting.
I was ignoring it but this latest mention of her was just strange. Should’ve mentioned other random creators to see if they could involve her with them as well 😂

PrincessFiona

Aug 29, 2024
hartlepool

ok doke she reads here and has no account that sounds right shes obsessed with Lou. I havnt seen her since I called her out on being an arse licker/mug🤪 maybe she could take up cos playing as a new hobby 🦸‍♀️

Apr 19, 2024
manchester
Loads of people admitted to reading here but don’t have accounts.

Do you just sit in Lou’s lives watching who comes in so you can then come here and b about MM if you see her name? Weird behaviour but crack on, hope you’re having fun.

PrincessFiona

Aug 29, 2024
hartlepool
Loads of people admitted to reading here but don’t have accounts.

Do you just sit in Lou’s lives watching who comes in so you can then come here and b about MM if you see her name? Weird behaviour but crack on, hope you’re having fun.
So much fun🦸‍♀️ I didnt need to sit and watch who joined miss marvel was begging for clair with no E to be unblocked and arse licking speaking to lou in the comments. She makes you all look like fools

Im just here to call pot kettle black little miss play dumb marvel still sniffing her arse but all hell broke loose when blue skies popped in by accident miss marvel is a bully the end. 🦸‍♀️

Last edited:

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
So much fun🦸‍♀️ I didnt need to sit and watch who joined miss marvel was begging for clair to be unblocked and arse licking speaking to lou in the comments. She makes you all look like fools

Im just here to call pot kettle black little miss play dumb marvel still sniffing her arse but all hell broke loose when blue skies popped in by accident miss marvel is a bully the end. 🦸‍♀️
“Miss marvel is a bully” next joke. 😂

Frogger

Apr 3, 2024
Cambridge
Did I not explain fully at the time what my issue with Blueskies was? Feel free to go back and read it again because I’m not going over it again.
One of your comments said blueskies has gone back on what she said.
Did I not explain fully at the time what my issue with Blueskies was? Feel free to go back and read it again because I’m not going over it again.
Go back to 14/06/2024 I have to go to work so enjoy your reading

Blueskies

May 21, 2024
uk
Hi guys 👋 only popped back in as I'm being mentioned again. I do get the point about how I was treated compared to MM and I appreciate that some people feel the need to point out the irony but I'm really not arsed. Im happy in my own little bubble and its pretty much a playground argument that i moved on from months ago. My only issue with MM is that she screenshot our private convos and felt the need to share them as ammunition against me in a pathetic argument when I'd hadn't done a single thing against her. I did upset other people and apologised at the time but that obviously wasn't good enough. I blocked everyone involved in the whole mess, 99% of those people I really liked but MM proved to me that you really can't trust anyone on the Internet.
I really don't give a rats ass what MM or anyone else does and I would rather my name be dropped

Much love 😘