Lou @Lifewithloux

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
Is she more wasted than usual or is it me? Shes slurring, her eyes are everywhere and she can’t string a sentence together without losing her train of thought 🥴
She's paranoid to do, she's behind on comments, getting them confused and can't remember the regulars she talks to in most her lives. Typical Lou when she's on something

Linzi

Mar 31, 2024
Manchestet
Oooh the fact I called her a cat killer got a shout out, whoever is reporting back shame on you!

Should of said how much of a wonderful pet owner she is instead as those kittens were flead wormed and insured in October, vaccinated, chipped and neutered in the spring, kept indoors while they weren't protected to keep them safe and never fed kebabs and burgers.

I must of made up the fact that one has gone missing and the other had kittens as a baby herself, one that looks inbread to do and another that you apparently chocked to death by giving biscuits?

I'd say you are owner of the year

Apr 22, 2023
I haven’t posted in a while because life and Lou has been boring, but I honestly think if you’ve had children removed from your car you shouldn’t be allowed pets.
If you can’t look after your own flesh and blood to a satisfactory level, why would you look after an animal of a different species where you have no matching DNA or emotional bond.
As much as I hate Lou I blame the system. She’s been reported by people on here time after time and yet those cats/ kittens have been left to suffer.

May 7, 2024
UK
Oooh the fact I called her a cat killer got a shout out, whoever is reporting back shame on you!

Should of said how much of a wonderful pet owner she is instead as those kittens were flead wormed and insured in October, vaccinated, chipped and neutered in the spring, kept indoors while they weren't protected to keep them safe and never fed kebabs and burgers.

I must of made up the fact that one has gone missing and the other had kittens as a baby herself, one that looks inbread to do and another that you apparently chocked to death by giving biscuits?

I'd say you are owner of the year
Let’s not forget the bottle of methadone on the floor too 😠