Lou @Lifewithloux

Shitshow Live

Feb 28, 2024
I’m calling this now.

Shes 100% let him in, he’ll have been after some money or food or something and gave her some tablets for it. She sounds off her face!
I agree! She went from fully coherent to mumbling and slurring within an hour. She saying she's tired but that was beyond tired and we've all seen it a million times before

May 7, 2024
UK
I agree! She went from fully coherent to mumbling and slurring within an hour. She saying she's tired but that was beyond tired and we've all seen it a million times before
Yeah I caught her online with that old granny and she was absolutely fine! I hope granny Sharon saw the gingerbread live after she spent ages telling her she’s doing well, she’s not in that place anymore blah blah blah. Lou proper took that on board 🙄

thingythingy

Sep 9, 2024
Brighton
So now she's saying she is harassing her and has showed up at her bedroom window twice. In the same breath mentioned his new girlfriend and then how he once said if yes going back to prison he won't be scared of anything so since he's going to prison in 3 weeks he could rob her or something worse and not care. Said ste wants a character reference off her for court 🤣🤣🤣🤣