mjbyrnex - Mel

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She is fixated on Tattle. Absolutely obsessed with seeking out others opinions about her. I don’t think she’s thick skinned enough for social media, especially if she wants her platform to grow significantly.

I stopped following her Tattle thread because there is one user on there that completely dominates it and seems unhealthy obsessed with Mel. It’s weird AF.

Deleted member 4985

Jul 2, 2024
K
I've known him from growing up in the same place n seen him shag his way around town with loads of lasses, a load more than Ami n Carla his kids mams. All I know about her is she's super loud n flirty in real life.
It does seem he's playing a different character.

Wouldn't surprise me if he is still shagging about 😭

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
She is fixated on Tattle. Absolutely obsessed with seeking out others opinions about her. I don’t think she’s thick skinned enough for social media, especially if she wants her platform to grow significantly.

I stopped following her Tattle thread because there is one user on there that completely dominates it and seems unhealthy obsessed with Mel. It’s weird AF.
I agree, I don't think she has recovered/healed as much as she portrays she has, but I'm also not sure she realises that

I do think she set out with good intentions but because of self esteem, the praise has gone to her head but so has the negativity. I don't think she has any malice with the content she produces but agree intent doesn't negate impact.

I can see her vision but she needs to heal. There are so many positive accounts with stories like hers but so many negative ones too. I think if she really faces all her problems, including current ones, things would be so much better for her and her family.
Tiktok is like a gift but a curse for Mel. She gets the short term buzz but it's creating long term problems.

Deleted member 4985

Jul 2, 2024
K
I agree, I don't think she has recovered/healed as much as she portrays she has, but I'm also not sure she realises that

I do think she set out with good intentions but because of self esteem, the praise has gone to her head but so has the negativity. I don't think she has any malice with the content she produces but agree intent doesn't negate impact.

I can see her vision but she needs to heal. There are so many positive accounts with stories like hers but so many negative ones too. I think if she really faces all her problems, including current ones, things would be so much better for her and her family.
Tiktok is like a gift but a curse for Mel. She gets the short term buzz but it's creating long term problems.
I think it went South when she starting saying "don't trauma dump on me please" and the fact she openly boasted about she gets "400 a pop love" on lives.

With her content activities so low I wouldn't out it past her she wishes her brother kept reporting her to the police as this gave he some much attention😂 I say this because she stopped talking about it so am assuming he hasn't done anything lately.

Deleted member 4985

Jul 2, 2024
K
Oh he absolutely has to be. I mean he's a good looking guy but what's the carry on with having 1 kid to 1 woman, going off and having 2 kids to another then going back to the first and having another 🤣. Must be hell on writing cards out on mothers day !And don't even get me started on ' I've knew Andrew since I was a minor sketch'. I bet he knew you alright when he was cutting your grandmother's grass. Wasn't the only thing he was grooming.

Deleted member 4985

Jul 2, 2024
K
Also just seen her recent tiktok post talking about men or something and she is just doesn't like to be challenged or questioned in anyway. If you don't agree with Mel you are a narcissists😂

Also what's with her little minions ? They jump to her defence like she is Jesus😅 all of them need to get a life.

The way she responds to people's comments is awful just bypasses them because it's not about her.

May 21, 2024
south london
Also just seen her recent tiktok post talking about men or something and she is just doesn't like to be challenged or questioned in anyway. If you don't agree with Mel you are a narcissists😂

Also what's with her little minions ? They jump to her defence like she is Jesus😅 all of them need to get a life.

The way she responds to people's comments is awful just bypasses them because it's not about her.
When you say all, you mean all 7 of them 😂

May 21, 2024
south london
I'm rapidly going off Mel and her content. Primarily because it's getting boring. And it's getting very contrived.
One minute she's posting a video wistfully looking off into the distance as she displays things that are upsetting her. Usually her own body. Or screenshots of the other website where she's talked about. All done to maximise sympathy and alert the fawning fairies that her feel good reserves need topping up, so hopefully they'll rush along to tell her how wonderful she is. And the next minute she's posting snarky videos in reply to comments that really don't warrant a reply. There's a definite nasty edge to her.
I don't agree with some of the comments on the other site but I am beginning to see what they're saying.
And I can't say it over there so am saying it here instead!
She’s a total narcissist and she can’t see it (and it’s not a bad thing, we’ve all got levels of it!!).
She listed all her immediate family members in terms of toxicity and narcissism and shock horror, she was the only one who was squeaky clean. Bull 💩

I had a very similar experience to Mel, and honestly she needs to open her eyes to it all. Yes what happened was very awful, but her parents had to process and deal with it all TOO; it’s like losing both their children at the same and so many emotions. Your feelings don’t just switch off and she should know that. However, she also doesn’t have children so she cannot comprehend the pain and love elements of it all.

Her parents probably did deal with it very poorly, but there’s no textbook on this s… parents do up so badly. I wouldn’t wish any of it on any family.

Mel really needs to get help, as she is not healed and nowhere near it, she can’t cope with basic tasks like laundry and basic cleaning without her head falling off and I say that out of kindness. TikTok is not for her and she’s not very good at it..

Last edited:
May 21, 2024
south london
I've known him from growing up in the same place n seen him shag his way around town with loads of lasses, a load more than Ami n Carla his kids mams. All I know about her is she's super loud n flirty in real life.
They brought your comment up on a live and said the 🍃 comment were all lies… this was all said as Bernie’s eyes were glazed staring into space wishing he was elsewhere 😂

Deleted member 4985

Jul 2, 2024
K
@FromClecky1986 do you know Mel's family then ? Maybe you could shed some light on this as it does not add up with the way her stories change?

Rewatched a video of mel saying that "bernie" was best fed with her cousins did you know them?

FromClecky1986

Jun 29, 2024
Cleckheaton
@FromClecky1986 do you know Mel's family then ? Maybe you could shed some light on this as it does not add up with the way her stories change?

Rewatched a video of mel saying that "bernie" was best fed with her cousins did you know them?
It's Burnie I have seen around for 20 years, she flirted her way into his group of mates. Yes one of his mates was her cousin. I'm going out tomorrow night so I'll see if anyone saying owt like last time I was out.

Deleted member 4985

Jul 2, 2024
K
It's Burnie I have seen around for 20 years, she flirted her way into his group of mates. Yes one of his mates was her cousin. I'm going out tomorrow night so I'll see if anyone saying owt like last time I was out.
So it's Fair to say you know them both quite well? What's your take on all this drama mel and burnie are in?

Lemmon14

May 22, 2024
leicester

Agreed 👍🏻 gets boring

Jul 4, 2024
UK
There's just no dress sense there is there? The odd side to side leg strut thing she does reminds me of Kevin and Perry. Go large. 🥴

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Would anyone like a greasy hair flavoured wrap for tea? The times she touches her hair and then the food makes me want to 🤮. Oh and wiping her hands on her trousers throughout too.

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
That video of her replying to someone asking if she uses contraception. Where she is really cocky and basically bragging she’s sexually active. Why post a video doing a test if you don’t want questions asked? fing ugly b
Literally does anything for attention seeking content. She uses condoms, basically a very very slim chance she would get pregnant. Hasn't yet so why would she now? Yeh nothing is 100% safe but come on, the companies have to say that plus if used correctly then they are safe yet Mel has to dramatise taking a pregnancy test for all to see. Nothing else going on that day that was post worthy so made that up basically. Annoys the do out of me. Keeps coming up on my FYP 😡. Obviously I do watch some stuff so I can s her off lol