mjbyrnex - Mel

maxi

May 19, 2024
leeds
Hi Mel - maybe you wouldn’t get so much hate if you didn’t keep banging on and on about the same se and play the victim constantly with random bursts of smugness? So unlikeable

Jul 4, 2024
UK
I really wish one of her estranged family members would give their side of the story. It would give balance to St Mel's versions.

Deleted member 5716

Jul 31, 2024
London, England
I really wish one of her estranged family members would give their side of the story. It would give balance to St Mel's versions.
Well there's always two sides of the story. But I unfortunately think it will never happen or maybe they did and she has just deleted there entire existence online because your not allowed to have a opinion on that women's tiktok.

It's you agree with mel or you are a narcissist 🤦

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
Hi Mel - maybe you wouldn’t get so much hate if you didn’t keep banging on and on about the same se and play the victim constantly with random bursts of smugness? So unlikeable
She's so 'traumarised' yet she can't stop harping on about them.

Deleted member 5716

Jul 31, 2024
London, England
She's so 'traumarised' yet she can't stop harping on about them.
It's for clout as a sexual abuse survivor myself I can not understand how bringing up the dramatic experiences is helping her or anyone else she doesn't even entertain their questions an ends up telling him to stop talking about it because it's a "trauma dumping"

Without bringing up the past she's got no content. Eldest brother and her mother at the only reasons why I should get attention.

She went off for a week and all her interactions went down fast! She cannot live without it.

It's all for money and attention.

Deleted member 5716

Jul 31, 2024
London, England
Just watched her recent tiktok and she looks like she is pretending to be upset. Seems to me she is trying SO hard not to snap at her followers because it questions her.

Didn't she say her grandmother neglected her mother which led to her fallen into hot water? How are we supposed to know her grandmother wasn't abusive towards her mother? Because back in the day kids was smacked and hit with objects so is it safe to say that happened?

Why isn't grandad not mentioned alot? Was he not in her mothers life ?

I feel like there is more that meets the eye unfortunately.

No one turns into a narcissist out of blue.

Deleted member 5716

Jul 31, 2024
London, England
Did someone say Mel has a drama degree? Because my god I have seen better acting on hollyoaks. Love how she has to put in there that her tiktoks blew up (so self obsessed) and that she bought her teeth sorry... Didn't your real dad pay for them? "Are we happy" asks past Mel "yes we are" replies present Mel ha! Yeah right, not even a year into your marriage and you are on lives in the evenings for hours on end and spend all your kid free weekdays and one weekend doing tiktoks and slating your family who don't have a voice to defend themselves.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
The thing with Mel is that there are two versions of her. There's the pre recorded Mel who carefully rehearses what she's saying for maximum sympathy and then there's the live stream Mel whose mouth runs away with her as the booze takes effect. Like a poor me, pour me problem.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Does anyone know what the point in the Fit Check videos is? I could understand it if the pair of them were looking smart for a change and going somewhere fancy, but what exactly is the point of showing your day to day, we're off to Tesco clothes?? Most of her clothes don't fit. They're either too small or too short so there's nothing awe inspiring about seeing them. If I were Mel, I'd hoik my arse into Leeds and book a personal shopper makeover. The first thing they'd do is tell her what size she really is, because a size 16 she ain't.

CalmDownSid

Aug 4, 2024
Leeds
Why does she have health anxiety about unrealistic stuff but ignore the obvious stuff? I'm no doctor but even I can tell she's probably got hormonal issues like PCOS and ovarian cysts. She's got most of the symptoms like facial hair, a large round belly and she's gained loads of weight. It's not rocket science! Many people have the same probs and we don't broadcast it all over TIK TOK for clout. Calm down Sid about your health anxiety!