mjbyrnex - Mel

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I don't see any calling out. I see opinions and observations. It's no different to Mel giving her very public opinion on her Mother. Mel's ripped her to shreds on TikTok which is a far bigger platform than here. I can't speak for anyone else on this forum but I don't comment on Mel's videos so I comment here. If Mel chooses to look here and doesn't like it then I'd encourage you to tell her what you told me earlier:
She could, you know, not read it. 😱
SAY IT LOUDER 📣
You can’t call yourself a “public figure” (DIRECT FROM MEL’S MOUTH) and then be pressed when people have an opinion on you……..

The nature of content creation as a business/profession is built on public opinion. Nobody here is trolling her. It’s a platform to discuss content. If Mel can’t handle that, she should get off the internet to be blunt. Not everyone in life likes you, get over it.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
It’s entirely different considering Mel had a relationship with her Mum. We don’t know the ins and outs other than what she’s said but she has a right to call her out because of their previous relationship.

You lot on here base it off 3 videos a day and have never met the girl.

Wildly different.
I've never met her?? You sure?

CalmDownSid

Aug 4, 2024
Leeds
She's previously told everyone she finishes work at 4.30, funny how she hasn't replied on here cos she's driving home, why you hiding mel? Thought you were open n honest? 😱

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Ahh normal lip curling sneering responding Mel is back because someone has had the AUDACITY to ask if she wanted a baby. Usual yada-yada of it being an intrusive question that she wouldn't DARE ask another woman.
Which is all well and good except Mel regularly tells us she's an open and honest book and she can be asked anything. She shares her virtually naked body with the whole world 🤮 , shares details of her sex life and that she's come off the pill but she's enraged that someone has asked if she wants a baby. She got lots of there-there's though from her followers so hopefully the question with the hurty words won't have ruined her day after being forced to go into the office 😁

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
Ahh normal lip curling sneering responding Mel is back because someone has had the AUDACITY to ask if she wanted a baby. Usual yada-yada of it being an intrusive question that she wouldn't DARE ask another woman.
Which is all well and good except Mel regularly tells us she's an open and honest book and she can be asked anything. She shares her virtually naked body with the whole world 🤮 , shares details of her sex life and that she's come off the pill but she's enraged that someone has asked if she wants a baby. She got lots of there-there's though from her followers so hopefully the question with the hurty words won't have ruined her day after being forced to go into the office 😁
Coming off of contraception usually means you’re having sex unprotected, which means you’re open to conceiving… it’s a pretty normal question to ask.

My favourite lines off Mel this week was, “I’ve put on a stone” and in the next breath “I don’t weigh myself”😂😂😂

Can’t believe she spent her 1st wedding anniversary in work commenting on here (will this not jeopardise the police case?) and then going home to go live on TikTok. Who said romance was dead 🥴

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2024
UK
I have to give credit where it's due, she has just posted a nice video of their first wedding. She looks so fresh faced and happy, as does Andrew.
Fast forward one year and what a difference in the pair of them. You wouldn't recognise her as the same girl and he just looks grey these days.
Only one year on and they both look like they've let themselves go. Some may call it contentment and being comfortable with each other. I'd call it an unhealthy lifestyle that is fuelled by beer, fags, fattening stodge and filming themselves every spare moment they get. I genuinely hope they do take stock on their holiday and remember the simplicity they had only one year ago because that's when they looked truly happy before her TikTok obsession took a hold.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
Oh Maudlin Mel is back. The woe is me narrative is in abundance in her latest post. Accompanied by wistful music. Thin dig at her employer too. It's not Mel that's workshy, it's her employer who just doesn't understand her.

SandyToes

Jun 1, 2024
London
We just spent £70 quid at Lidl she moans, more likely its
Holidays burgers for tea, breakfast food and pack up for next day £35
Alcohol for Sid&Sidney £35
Mel keeping it real as always, not 😉

sam77

Jul 3, 2024
teesside
Oh Maudlin Mel is back. The woe is me narrative is in abundance in her latest post. Accompanied by wistful music. Thin dig at her employer too. It's not Mel that's workshy, it's her employer who just doesn't understand her.
There's always a problem with her employers isn't there? 🤔 I have to laugh when she say she's worked all week yet wfh 3 times. She absolutely wings wfh and obviously scams her employer to stay home

Jul 4, 2024
UK
She's on holiday, it's 7am and she can't even manage a morning brew without filming herself.
She always feels so different when she's there she says. Clearly not. TikTok is her numero uno wherever she is.

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
It’s entirely different considering Mel had a relationship with her Mum. We don’t know the ins and outs other than what she’s said but she has a right to call her out because of their previous relationship.

You lot on here base it off 3 videos a day and have never met the girl.

Wildly different.
Please stop talking about yourself in the third person Mel.

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Please stop talking about yourself in the third person Mel.
It's not Mel, her and another girl in the comments of Mels live made accounts one night and came on to defend her. Should still be able to read it when the thread first opened up
-
I just went back to check and I was totally wrong with the names 😂 apologies 🫡

Jul 4, 2024
UK
We've got a holiday update, day one! Got to laugh at the artery clogging fry up. Few pointless sprays of fry lite to get the bacon sizzling. It's like going large on a Big Mac meal and ordering a diet coke. I know she's taken a few steps outdoors today but can someone please tell Melissa that it's her diet that's making her a lard arse and not coming off the pill. Bread, bread and pasta. Has that girl ever seen a salad? I've never seen her eat anything healthy. She'll be twice her size in a year if she carries on. I do wonder if Andrew has a certain type. 🤔

CalmDownSid

Aug 4, 2024
Leeds
We've got a holiday update, day one! Got to laugh at the artery clogging fry up. Few pointless sprays of fry lite to get the bacon sizzling. It's like going large on a Big Mac meal and ordering a diet coke. I know she's taken a few steps outdoors today but can someone please tell Melissa that it's her diet that's making her a lard arse and not coming off the pill. Bread, bread and pasta. Has that girl ever seen a salad? I've never seen her eat anything healthy. She'll be twice her size in a year if she carries on. I do wonder if Andrew has a certain type
Beer can drinking, chain smoking, over eating, drama seeking, alien eyed, oversharer with a beard and a beer gut seems to be his type at the moment 😳

Jul 4, 2024
UK
The Fit Checks continue 😅 What IS she wearing? The pink bum bag would perhaps suit an eight year old, or an eighty year old, but she just looks ridiculous. Trousers that are clearly four inches too short. They don't even fall into a cropped category. Is this how interesting and fun their holiday is? They don't look like they're having any kind of fun on the beach either. It's just loitering in front of a propped up phone that's recording.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
What the heck has she got on today?! 🤣 She's got her top tucked into her shorts. Her minge eating shorts are so high up her body she looks ridiculous! I have no idea why she thinks her XXXXXL denim jacket is cool either. She looks like she's got dressed in the dark for a Harry Enfield gig.
Does Andrew have any say in what he wears? Seems like she buys him all his clothes.

Jul 4, 2024
UK
They just keep getting worse! 🤣 Remember the head that looked like a thumb meme? Melissa's latest post is worse than that. I don't think I've ever seen such an unflattering angle of the woman yet! Andrew can't even be left alone to enjoy a spot of fishing without Bruiser Mel stomping along to keep her beady eye on him. Her day must've been so boring for her to go and film herself watching him. This holiday looks like the pits.