Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
One of the times her cat had kittens one of them died, then a 2nd one, I am positive it was down to her traumatising the poor wee thing, she kept taking it from the mother and "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" in its poor wee face. She would even say "you dont want me to lift you do you"?? and still did it:mad:
She buried them in the field outside her back yard, sorry Yeeeeaaarddddddd

I didnt know it was Jack that returned the cat
Yeah he took 2 but apparently that wee ginger one wouldn’t eat or settle so Sabrina started a tik tok campaign to get him home 🥴 begging for someone that could drive it from Belfast up to her.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Yeah he took 2 but apparently that wee ginger one wouldn’t eat or settle so Sabrina started a tik tok campaign to get him home 🥴 begging for someone that could drive it from Belfast up to her.

I knew someone had taken them and returned one, I just didnt realise it was Jack.
Of course she begged on TT, if she isnt asking outright, its the wishlists and if it isnt the wishlist its constant dry begging. Her hands must be sore the amount of time she has them out for other people s money

May 6, 2024
antrim
I knew someone had taken them and returned one, I just didnt realise it was Jack.
Of course she begged on TT, if she isnt asking outright, its the wishlists and if it isnt the wishlist its constant dry begging. Her hands must be sore the amount of time she has them out for other people s money
I wonder if she paid the 2 people back who lent her money to get a taxi home from the hospital. Begging over social media is bad enough, but having the brass neck to beg while you show yourself buying boxes of toys on the daily is just plain embarrassing. No shame at all

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I wonder if she paid the 2 people back who lent her money to get a taxi home from the hospital. Begging over social media is bad enough, but having the brass neck to beg while you show yourself buying boxes of toys on the daily is just plain embarrassing. No shame at all

I asked the same thing, I dont know if it was in "here" or before we were moved here. Especially as a wee while later, THIS is the crap she is spending her benefits on. Note 2 of them thinking its "class" :rolleyes: Imagine sending this scrounger money and this is what they buy

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-21 103125.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-21 103125.png
    620.5 KB · Views: 56
May 6, 2024
antrim
I asked the same thing, I dont know if it was in "here" or before we were moved here. Especially as a wee while later, THIS is the crap she is spending her benefits on. Note 2 of them thinking its "class" :rolleyes: Imagine sending this scrounger money and this is what they buy
she’s having a laugh! That things bloody ugly😂 She won’t be able to move in that house soon enough with all the tat piling up

May 6, 2024
antrim
Sabrina has a poor mouth wise head! Always out to see what she can get of others! There’s no excuse for her not to have a penny but she’d rather buy se and put up a sob story should be taxis vet fees reborn dolls the list is fing endless
She’d be better spending money on getting out of that house. Like has she ever been on holiday I wonder? Her life just revolves around sitting in the house and buying stuff for her stillborn son.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s moaning now about a weed cutter she bought that was crap. I think it’s supposed to be used on weeds in the garden meaning grass not in between paving slabs in her yard. And it’s a big world out there maybe she should go see it and experience things before threatening to off herself because people are saying what she really is like. She’s well enough to clean her own house and walk to town etc so why can’t she get a job. Even in a shop or something. Can have her dolly there with her if she really has a problem.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
She’s moaning now about a weed cutter she bought that was crap. I think it’s supposed to be used on weeds in the garden meaning grass not in between paving slabs in her yard. And it’s a big world out there maybe she should go see it and experience things before threatening to off herself because people are saying what she really is like. She’s well enough to clean her own house and walk to town etc so why can’t she get a job. Even in a shop or something. Can have her dolly there with her if she really has a problem.
Silly,it a gaaaaaarden,with cement,instead of grass...
Who ever hear tell of any one,bleaching their gaaaaaarden.lol

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Silly,it a gaaaaaarden,with cement,instead of grass...
Who ever hear tell of any one,bleaching their gaaaaaarden.lol

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Now silly,its a garden,with cement,in stead of grass.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I’m confused was Michael before Jamie then? She says he passed away 2011 the drama is unreal come to my door and face me 😂 no thanks as I would be blamed for something I didn’t do she really maddens me the way she plays the victim so much
Sabrina,is a very confusing person,even Sabrina confuse's Sabrina lol