Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Sabrina has many enemies.. I know alot of ones in here would never have brought that business into what we talk about in here.. there's a lot of new accounts on here .. lines have been crossed in here lately and many of us have even said that much .. maybe it's best we just don't mention anything more on the business cos it's guna send the wrong people to their tiktok just like Sabrina talking about cc brought alot here

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sabrina has many enemies.. I know alot of ones in here would never have brought that business into what we talk about in here.. there's a lot of new accounts on here .. lines have been crossed in here lately and many of us have even said that much .. maybe it's best we just don't mention anything more on the business cos it's guna send the wrong people to their tiktok just like Sabrina talking about cc brought alot here
I agree I have no interest in bringing anyone else into anything nor have I any interest in being downright rude about her I have my issues with her which is share but it doesn’t need to involve others

Eire222

Jun 5, 2024
Limerick
Im sorry but what ye r doing on here s disgraceful. Sabrina s doing nothing to no one she is a lovely woman who has been through a lot and does not need ye bullying and Stalking her. And bringing a business into this s going too far. I've followed her for well over a year and the fact that ye r constantly talking crap and watching her every move just shows how nasty people can be. Ye need to get a life and stop obsessing over someone just trying to live her life.And don't bother coming for me as I quiet frankly don't care what any of ye have to say.

fantaLemon

May 17, 2024
Belfast
My names actually corrina, fanta Lemon cause I'm drinking a tin and use all use fake names✌🏻but like I said I made the comments IF the person is in here it needs to stop. I don't agree with everything sabrina does but i don't let it affect my day enough to be writting bibles and spewing se on gossip sites for hours on end trying to find ways to get onto her page to view stuff and by the looks of it half of use have multiple accounts just to watch her and report back your findings which is really sad. But if it is one of use in here down right bullying the woman and businesses, or even making fake accounts to upload videos of her take a look at yourself. I'll not waste another breathe on this site. Have the day use all deserve 🫶

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
My names actually corrina, fanta Lemon cause I'm drinking a tin and use all use fake names✌🏻but like I said I made the comments IF the person is in here it needs to stop. I don't agree with everything sabrina does but i don't let it affect my day enough to be writting bibles and spewing se on gossip sites for hours on end trying to find ways to get onto her page to view stuff and by the looks of it half of use have multiple accounts just to watch her and report back your findings which is really sad. But if it is one of use in here down right bullying the woman and businesses, or even making fake accounts to upload videos of her take a look at yourself. I'll not waste another breathe on this site. Have the day use all deserve 🫶
Bye 🙋‍♂️

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Im sorry but what ye r doing on here s disgraceful. Sabrina s doing nothing to no one she is a lovely woman who has been through a lot and does not need ye bullying and Stalking her. And bringing a business into this s going too far. I've followed her for well over a year and the fact that ye r constantly talking crap and watching her every move just shows how nasty people can be. Ye need to get a life and stop obsessing over someone just trying to live her life.And don't bother coming for me as I quite frankly don't care what any of ye have to say.
🙋‍Bye

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
We have tried to explain to "fanta lemon" but again someone cherry picking what they want to hear and focus on

I think we just ignore any new accounts like this, they clearly arent interested in hearing from any of us, they just want their say, so let them have their say, and ignore
I totally agree they don’t need acknowledged and whoever said Sabrina showed the name so people would come in was right but again Sabrina is forgetting we aren’t her so we won’t be reacting like psychopaths to their comments 😂

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
Im sorry but what ye r doing on here s disgraceful. Sabrina s doing nothing to no one she is a lovely woman who has been through a lot and does not need ye bullying and Stalking her. And bringing a business into this s going too far. I've followed her for well over a year and the fact that ye r constantly talking crap and watching her every move just shows how nasty people can be. Ye need to get a life and stop obsessing over someone just trying to live her life.And don't bother coming for me as I quiet frankly don't care what any of ye have to say.
I think u got that a bit wrong as it was Sabrina who brought a person's place of work into all this first. U need to pull her about that. No one here put that up on the toy site and if they did ,as stated ,no one agrees with that. So Ur issue doesn't lie here

May 6, 2024
antrim
What makes you think we care what you say either? Nobody here condones bringing businesses into it. Until you have proof it was someone on here go away.