Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
"I wouldnt advise anyone to go an look on that dirt site"
😆 They would see all the proof that she lies

What is this about bios on here?
That "her friend told her about"?

She says we doxxed her address, she is STILL peddling that old chestnut when the silly old fool KNOWS she did it herself

Still now she has promised on jamies life :rolleyes: (again) she wont see anything we say so her life will be peachy now

She has just told SO many lies, that video would NEVER be used anywhere. She said about someone on toptoys2u live saying to stop her being a mod, she DIDNT say we all disagreed with that though, doesnt fit her narrative. One look and the police could easily work out who is the lying attention seeker

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
"I wouldnt advise anyone to go an look on that dirt site"
😆 They would see all the proof that she lies

What is this about bios on here?
That "her friend told her about"?

She says we doxxed her address, she is STILL peddling that old chestnut when the silly old fool KNOWS she did it herself

Still now she has promised on jamies life :rolleyes: (again) she wont see anything we say so her life will be peachy now

She has just told SO many lies, that video would NEVER be used anywhere. She said about someone on toptoys2u live saying to stop her being a mod, she DIDNT say we all disagreed with that though, doesnt fit her narrative. One look and the police could easily work out who is the lying attention seeker
Her comment about toys for you was a lie as well she said someone threatened the site that it would be destroyed if Sabrina wasn’t removed as mod but I think it was remove Sabrina as she will destroy your site not a direct threat but she managed to turn it around and your right no mention that we didn’t agree with that happening. Her video last night really got to me and showed how manipulative she is lying in the dark saying she was pinning the post incase anything happened to her, there has been no threat to Sabrina or her pets but she’s making out we come for her and for people to believe that is just mad and scary

May 6, 2024
antrim
That new pinned post she put up really makes us out to be soo bad,she says this has been going on 11 years and lives in fear,to my knowledge nobody has ever touched her physically or went near her house,she just constantly lies and craves sympathy.
Has to constantly try to make people feel sorry for her. Poor Sabrina, the world owes her something. Well if she’s been bullied for 11 years she must be disliked by everyone who meets her, I joined here a couple of months ago, as did most so she’s talking out her lying hole

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
That new pinned post she put up really makes us out to be soo bad,she says this has been going on 11 years and lives in fear,to my knowledge nobody has ever touched her physically or went near her house,she just constantly lies and craves sympathy.
That’s what I thought too she’s making out we are a threat to her in all honesty we would be at more of a risk from her she’s a nutter the manipulation used in that video is as bad as the one with the suicide note it’s all done to plant things in peoples head making them think we are out to get her

May 6, 2024
antrim
That’s what I thought too she’s making out we are a threat to her in all honesty we would be at more of a risk from her she’s a nutter the manipulation used in that video is as bad as the one with the suicide note it’s all done to plant things in peoples head making them think we are out to get her
As if we are a risk to her sitting here voicing our opinions. You’re so right she is one manipulating cow. I forgot about that suicide note, that was just disgusting.

Sabrina I wouldn’t want to go near you or your house. Unlike you I have a life. I come in here when I get a few mins to myself, you on the other hand are OBSESSED with us 😂

She sees ppl buying from her Amazon list because she used the line “it’ll sicken the bullies”. She’s going to milk being ‘bullied’ so she can use it to her own advantage. She knows what she’s doing.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Oh she’s a manic t. Sabrina my kids are fine love don’t you be worrying yourself about them. You’re the crazy bastard that isn’t fit to be around kids!
It's the kids that r round her r the ones that aren't safe! How many times have U ever called you're kids tramps!? I would never call my kids a tramp or evil or a jealous f and as for her arse lickers that agree with her and say she never lies ! That girl made an ass out of herself today on her live by saying that cos all Sabrina does is lie and U can spot her lies as well cos look over the charity shop car she went out of her way to contact the girl to prove it .. then today posted the toy to prove that point but don't see her texting Lillian to prove she doesn owe her money

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
My kids are totally fine to, can’t share much detail she’ll work out who I am but then again she’s that stuck up her own ass she might not 😂😂 my adult kids are married own their own houses and have great jobs so I think I did ok Sabrina and my younger ones are still at school still doing ok 😳 jealousy is her problem and she thinks because when she wished bad karma on our kids and we reacted she thinks she’ll get a reaction every time she mentions them but she just makes herself look worse
Sure she won't see you're comment she doesn read this dirt 🤣🤣

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
She thinks our children are not safe and we should spend more time with them. Not sure about anyone else, mine are all successful independent young adults. As if ANYONE is going to take parenting advice from that headcase :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

People keep asking her if she is all right
she cannot even comprehend her manic behaviour is cause for concern.
My kids are still young and are being taking great care of along with my bonus kid that we foster who is doing great and thriving! She doesn’t need to worry about my home 💁🏻‍♀️ She thinks she is hitting a nerve by talking about our kids when in reality she just makes herself look like more of an idiot.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She said all it takes is one person to see the site and come for her because we doxxed her address he’d know where to go.
All it takes is one person seeing that suicide video or the Jodie one and look at others to see her address and go to her house. We don’t need to do anything she’s done it all to herself
I wouldn’t put it past her to make something up and say someone did come to the house she’s that unstable and needs attention that much she would literally say and do anything your right we didn’t need to do anything she did it all herself