Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

taytocrisps

May 9, 2024
Northern ireland
Sabrina no one is jealous of you infact when I first saw your videos I pitied you for your loss but as I watched more I became repulsed by you. Your manipulation on others using the death of your child to get gifts is disgusting. You're like a child who just wants to open presents. You have no idea what a teenager in 2024 would even want. It's what YOU want!! Your threats of suicide then more manipulation of people saying you can't get home and need money for taxis. You should be so embarrassed with yourself its pathetic. Do you even pay these vulnerable people back as im sure they wouldn't want to have to ask you for it. The threats to a kill a child over opening a bottle of juice!! How do you know Jamie wouldnt have went to Jodies house and sneaked something he wasnt allowed?? Kids do these things its part of growing up. You could of had a lovely page dedicated to the memory of Jamie. Spoke to other parents who had similar losses, raised money for charities in his name. But no you got greedy and cocky thinking because of your loss you could take advantage and treat people the way you do. Bless him but if jamie was alive he would be so embarrassed of the way you get on and unfortunately kids can be cruel and he would definitely be bullied purely by your actions. You're true colours are being seen now by so many people and hopefully more to come. You are not to be pitied or envied, no one is jealous of you. By your actions towards people, wasting precious nhs time and funding for views and gifts you disgust me. Take that pathetic wishlist down and stop praying on people's vulnerability!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
"I wouldnt advise anyone to go an look on that dirt site"
😆 They would see all the proof that she lies

What is this about bios on here?
That "her friend told her about"?

She says we doxxed her address, she is STILL peddling that old chestnut when the silly old fool KNOWS she did it herself

Still now she has promised on jamies life :rolleyes: (again) she wont see anything we say so her life will be peachy now

She has just told SO many lies, that video would NEVER be used anywhere. She said about someone on toptoys2u live saying to stop her being a mod, she DIDNT say we all disagreed with that though, doesnt fit her narrative. One look and the police could easily work out who is the lying attention seeker
Police would have some craic in here. Can just imagine her sitting being a cry baby about the dirt site and telling them the name and them straight out the door and into here for a wee read 😂 while she’s asleep I’m thinking on risking one of my fake accounts to write comment cafe under all of her latest videos 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I may set up new account coz. Im getting blocked when she wakens . Forgot she’d blocked my others 😂 but people really do need to come on here and read the truth

Attachments

• IMG_0525.png
    IMG_0525.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0526.png
    IMG_0526.png
    190.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0527.png
    IMG_0527.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0528.png
    IMG_0528.png
    197.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0529.png
    IMG_0529.png
    180.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0530.png
    IMG_0530.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0531.png
    IMG_0531.png
    220.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0532.png
    IMG_0532.png
    242.1 KB · Views: 61

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
ooooh Sabrina gonna be BIG mad when she eventually gets out her bed. She will be all hopeful that the notifications means some other sucker has been duped into buying her more rubbish. Once she sees what they are she will be seething and drive herself crazy wondering how many have seen the messages and later on the penny will drop that perhaps its sent some of her followers here 😆

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Sabrina no one is jealous of you infact when I first saw your videos I pitied you for your loss but as I watched more I became repulsed by you. Your manipulation on others using the death of your child to get gifts is disgusting. You're like a child who just wants to open presents. You have no idea what a teenager in 2024 would even want. It's what YOU want!! Your threats of suicide then more manipulation of people saying you can't get home and need money for taxis. You should be so embarrassed with yourself its pathetic. Do you even pay these vulnerable people back as im sure they wouldn't want to have to ask you for it. The threats to a kill a child over opening a bottle of juice!! How do you know Jamie wouldnt have went to Jodies house and sneaked something he wasnt allowed?? Kids do these things its part of growing up. You could of had a lovely page dedicated to the memory of Jamie. Spoke to other parents who had similar losses, raised money for charities in his name. But no you got greedy and cocky thinking because of your loss you could take advantage and treat people the way you do. Bless him but if jamie was alive he would be so embarrassed of the way you get on and unfortunately kids can be cruel and he would definitely be bullied purely by your actions. You're true colours are being seen now by so many people and hopefully more to come. You are not to be pitied or envied, no one is jealous of you. By your actions towards people, wasting precious nhs time and funding for views and gifts you disgust me. Take that pathetic wishlist down and stop praying on people's vulnerability!

Special mention to you Tayto, I feel your post encapsulates Sabrina perfectly.

I think The quiet ones post also makes a VERY good point
"I wouldn’t put it past her to make something up and say someone did come to the house she’s that unstable and needs attention that much she would literally say and do anything your right we didn’t need to do anything she did it all herself"

I am now wondering is that why she put that pinned post up? Is she "setting things up"?
Is there a non emergency or community police that could perhaps be notified anonymously? Just pointing them to her pinned post and a brief explanation?
If Sabrina can "protect herself" so should we. It would also save wasting any more of their time and resources if they are at least alerted to the possibility she has contrived this herself

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland

"I wouldn’t put it past her to make something up and say someone did come to the house she’s that unstable and needs attention that much she would literally say and do anything your right we didn’t need to do anything she did it all herself"

I am now wondering is that why she put that pinned post up? Is she "setting things up"?
Is there a non emergency or community police that could perhaps be notified anonymously? Just pointing them to her pinned post and a brief explanation?
If Sabrina can "protect herself" so should we. It would also save wasting any more of their time and resources if they are at least alerted to the possibility she has contrived this herself
I thought this too. I would never, and I’m pretty sure I speak for everyone here would NEVER go near Sabrina’s home and harm her, her pets or damage her property. Or anything she’s basically trying to say that we are capable of.

I would go as far to say as I do not believe that Sabrina has ever been ‘bullied’ I believe that people have had a difference in opinion and coz it doesn’t suit Sabrina’s little sob story/pity party narrative she accuses them of bullying.

Even when people are commenting - still being supportive but slightly different opinion. They are ‘bullies’ and get blocked.

And how come she tells people that if anyone msgs her about the ‘dirt site’ or sends any pics , she doesn’t care how long she’s known them, they’re getting blocked. But then there’s the mystery friend that’s allowed to send her stuff. Personally I think she’s still just looking on here and letting on a friend is telling her.

She’s a dangerous woman.

Sabrina, we are not bullies. Simply people with different opinions to you. I’ve tried commenting under a post before and you blocked me. We come here to voice our opinions coz you don’t let us comment under your videos. You just call us bullies.

We have no interest in going near your home, hurting you, your pets or touching your house. So stop trying to make out to the world that people are out to get you. I couldn’t give a s what happens to you.

Keep crying wolf though..more people are wakening up to your bull s.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Someone previously said (I apologise for not quoting, I cannot remember who it was) said that she has always maintained she has been bullied for 12 years. SO this means (A) she has always been as horrible/spiteful/twisted as she is now (B) its been happening LONG before this site ever existed, yet she STILL maintains everything that happens (the person on Toptoys2u etc) HAS to be us :rolleyes:

I hope at least some people saw your posts before she removed them

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Someone previously said (I apologise for not quoting, I cannot remember who it was) said that she has always maintained she has been bullied for 12 years. SO this means (A) she has always been as horrible/spiteful/twisted as she is now (B) its been happening LONG before this site ever existed, yet she STILL maintains everything that happens (the person on Toptoys2u etc) HAS to be us :rolleyes:

100%

Google her name, she’s been waffling on about bullies to newspapers and even Closer magazine for years. But I really do think it’s just been people with a different opinion to her. Only Sabrina’s opinion matters.

And I don’t know about the whole toptoys2u…I defo didn’t write the comments. In saying that, I do think businesses should check out who they are making moderators. Basic background check…even look at a couple of her videos cursing and getting on nuts..fake self harm bandages..suicide notes ffs..or even the PRIME VIDEO to see her attitude towards children. She should never have been made moderator to begin with. She’s a danger to herself and people around her

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

I don’t trust her at all, there was no need for that post the other night making out she’s not safe. She has literally fell out with everyone she has spoken to and if they haven’t came for her I can’t imagine anyone else would be bothered. I wouldn’t go near her or her house I don’t think anyone would she’s taking it to a whole other level now. The police probably have read on here and told her there’s nothing they can do.
The only thing we really have is the fact are posts are public and we have clearly stated we won’t be going near her.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
The cringey head nodding and the pointing in the air and the face on her she makes and the smile hahahaha shiver me timbers Sabrina I’m shaking u so scawy
She scares me to be fair. Them videos with her face in, she looks like she’s ready to kill someone. And that ramble she had on the other night after the ‘long time off tiktok’ actually scared me how much her voice an all changes. She sounds pure evil

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Thats what confuses me she keeps saying she’s been bullied for 12 years I don’t believe it either and this group has only been going a while so who was it before us? Anyone who disagrees with her is accused of bullying her the woman isn’t right in the head and all her enablers are just as bad 😳