Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I probably shouldn’t have said anything but seen a post earlier on tik tok and I was like do it . She twists things and makes up lies

She really does make up lies to suit herself, over EVERYTHING.
You really shouldnt let her get away with owing you money like that though. She plays the victim constantly but as every day goes on, more and more stories come out about her scummy behaviour

Jun 11, 2024
omagh
She really does make up lies to suit herself, over EVERYTHING.
You really shouldnt let her get away with owing you money like that though. She plays the victim constantly but as every day goes on, more and more stories come out about her scummy behaviour
I’m sure a lot of people are the same as me maybe worse , but seriously she is one to be watched the lies is something else no limits to the extent she will go . I’m not gonna stay on this long as I don’t want noticed but just thought it needed said . People need to know what this woman is like .

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I wouldn’t be surprised if there is more people out there who she owes money too. Once she gets paid she goes spending mad and then when things happen it’s oh can anyone help. Not taking into account she owes from before.
She thinks if she blocks people she doesn’t have to pay. If anybody says anything’s they are branded bullies or jealous. Then the self harming happens and she convinces people that she’s innocent and everyone else is to blame.

Jun 11, 2024
omagh
I wouldn’t be surprised if there is more people out there who she owes money too. Once she gets paid she goes spending mad and then when things happen it’s oh can anyone help. Not taking into account she owes from before.
She thinks if she blocks people she doesn’t have to pay. If anybody says anything’s they are branded bullies or jealous. Then the self harming happens and she convinces people that she’s innocent and everyone else is to blame.
Yes wastes money suit her better to pay her bills 😡😡😡

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I’m sure a lot of people are the same as me maybe worse , but seriously she is one to be watched the lies is something else no limits to the extent she will go . I’m not gonna stay on this long as I don’t want noticed but just thought it needed said . People need to know what this woman is like .

Of course you must protect yourself over everything else
I would certainly think about the small claims court, perhaps knowing you would might make her pay you, she wont like them messing with her precious benefits

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She must have run up thousands to clear pay or Klarna. All this stuff she buys online is all on that. She has no idea how to budget money.
On that toy shop they were showing these wee collectables and a play set. And she writes my boy got that for his birthday. Like why. One he’s not here he passed away as a baby. And two if we go by her reasoning he’s 11 coming 12 that stuff was for 5 or 6 years old. This stuff she picks is all for her you can see her excitement when she opens things oh look at this and super cute. She then says look Jamie she talking to herself!!!!!!

Jun 11, 2024
omagh
Nothing would surprise me. She always plays the victim but she very quickly goes to venom when confronted
Oh I know she give me a hard time before I know all too well what she is like . Ladies & gentlemen I’m away because I have said to much as it is . Keep up the hard work 😓 this woman needs to take accountability for what she has done to people .

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Oh I know she give me a hard time before I know all too well what she is like . Ladies & gentlemen I’m away because I have said to much as it is . Keep up the hard work 😓 this woman needs to take accountability for what she has done to people .

You look after yourself, and your own interests
But if you fancy chatting make a new account and join us

May 6, 2024
Scotland
True her mouth is a serious problem for her the lies is terrible
Sure,she falls out with her self,the silly mare,doesn't know,if she is coming r going,in and out,back to front,her day is her night,is her day,and her day is her night(and i cant sleep)she had breakfast at tea time,she washs once a week,she drink full sugar coke(30 0dd cubes of sugar in a can),and she gives the twins and jodie, fizzy drinks etc
And b4 i forget,her front and back garden,is a fing yard,sweet Jesus, how would b well!!looking at thing..

May 6, 2024
Scotland
True her mouth is a serious problem for her the lies is terrible
Sure,she falls out with her self,the silly mare,doesn't know,if she is coming r going,in and out,back to front,her day is her night,is her day,and her day is her night(and i cant sleep)she had breakfast at tea time,she washs once a week,she drink full sugar coke(30 0dd cubes of sugar in a can),and she gives the twins and jodie, fizzy drinks etc
And b4 i forget,her front and back garden,is a fing yard,sweet Jesus, how would b well!!looking at thing..