Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Im still confused as to why it’s assumed it’s always us who is commenting on her videos.
She can’t even remember her own lies because firstly it was we were bullying lillan about her wording and she had a stroke and we were so bad then she was denying that lillan was posting here and we must have made it up. And all those people probably thought they were following her and she’s mouthing of at them calling them names she’s just showing who she is all the time 😂😂

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
She won’t show this on tik tok but she has another one up and people in the comments and her blaming us 😳 now maybe it was someone from here but she definitely posted it for the attention
It’s def Aoife doing the spying. She’s the queen of trolling, screenshots and drama , and being Sabrina’s minion. Loads of accounts she uses to spy with, go on peoples lives etc. They used to troll Tanya, Jacob …. In fact that’s still ongoing. Like a wee private joke in some of the lives…. All laughs at others expense. But I guess that’s not bullying as it’s those pair that’s doing it….

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
21 videos yesterday was just INSANE , our gal is clearly obsessed with us , Sabrina Angel mom account - I don’t know who you are but well done! Also the people in the comments, good for you speaking up, she can’t delete from someone else’s page. Still deflects everything. Can’t give actual answers or explanations as to why she is evil. That ‘so do’ comment she made about other people having miscarriages was fing sick. And no Sabrina, we will never let you live down the prime video coz you are dangerous!!

meosia88

Jun 11, 2024
ireland
I’m just back too and catching up on everything - I actually can’t concentrate sometimes watching her videos - they are pure manic and her lives too. She’s a head fry!!!! Does anyone know Sabrina prior to her loosing the boys? Was she normal then? She seemed to have a normal office job and hasn’t been working since Jamie?? 12 years of sitting playing with dolls at home is not good for you. She would definitely benefit from getting out for a while even volunteering I bet her excuse to the benefits office is she can’t leave the reborns at home lol

meosia88

Jun 11, 2024
ireland
I assume aoife is the “granddaughter”?

Wouldn’t shock me if she’s feeding Sabrina rubbish to get her to react! She probably gets entertainment from video after video! I’d love to know what age aiofe is and why she class her granddaughter? It’s very weird behaviour from the two of them
That whole granddaughter think gives me the ick - so so weird

May 6, 2024
antrim
I assume aoife is the “granddaughter”?

Wouldn’t shock me if she’s feeding Sabrina rubbish to get her to react! She probably gets entertainment from video after video! I’d love to know what age aiofe is and why she class her granddaughter? It’s very weird behaviour from the two of them
She’s probably some young girl who is either not the full ticket or vulnerable in her own way. Only reason I can think of why anyone would be up that Sabrina ones arse.