Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
She’s is screaming at the top of her voice. The pictures have been on Google. For years!!! Now she’s threatening suicide. Unless one of us does something. Things don’t go Sabrina’s way she has a meltdown and threatens to kill herself.
And now she’s taken down the “suicide” video. Must have changed her mind 🥴

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She says we’ve been bullying her for years 😂 I’ve only been in this page over a month lying asshole
I've been here just over a month she just liessss!!!! Attention seeking at it's finest.. said she wasn on TT at the time that's on the pictures the medium done yet claimed in the articles she was being bullied talks crap!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Hello everyone I am a new member. I was told about this page and thought I would join in . I was going to sell sabrina a reborn for £450 that was a cheap price considering I paid near £700 for it but decided I didn't want it . She went crazy because I wouldn't drop the price busy telling me how hard up she was and needed this reborn to recover
from the death of her son . She gave me a sob story then she started harassing me and calling me every name under the sun because I wouldn't drop the price then she blocked me . Vicious evil person .
Wowwww no surprise.. do U have any proof of Ur convos .. if so can U post but hide Ur name an picture

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She’s throwing a hissy fit over nothing. We’ve all seen the pictures and the grave (it’s in her pinned posts) once she sold to the papers it’s out there. Wonder how long till the ambulance arrives. It’s awful behaviour she needs to get off TT she can’t handle when people have a difference of opinion to her. When she’s outed for lies she threatens self harm or sucicide. Do you how many people get triggered by that. Disgusting.