Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Oh she definitely needs sectioned, but she makes a mockery of the system

THAT is why she took down the suicide video sharpish, she KNEW one of her minions would phone the emergency services again, and this time they could reasonably apply for an order to detain her for yet another ""attempt"" knowing the threat wasnt real but her ""issues"" are

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Not condoning that account at all but she sold her story and photos to the Daily Mail and a host of other publications, any that would pay/listen. Again, another meltdown when another chicken comes home to roost, its becoming a habit.

Why are there no scientists crawling all over her house with the amount of paranormal activity she "reports"?
She has a supposed documented case of a visit, more than one in fact. It's what the world has been waiting for. Surprised she hasnt cashed in on that too.....I wonder why she hasnt?:rolleyes:
And "chat "(I think),there was another one,not that long ago,(I can't remember the name of it.),may b over a year ago.

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
Oh my goodness just caught up on Sabrina ,so she goes and contacts many newspapers to put her photo of her and Jamie up for the world to see ,then when someone reposts it she explodes lol .The woman also shows his grave constantly ,shows his photo constantly and the person who put that up was not mentioning Jamie once and was making a point about the fact she has been seeking attention for years. She is twisting this now as we all know she does all the time to get sympathy. She sat and edited a photo of a baby and she plastered it on the wall. Now what scares me most out of all this is the fact she sat and did this herself then she blames the person for calling her out. Come on Sabrina do u think we are all thick. Also no offence but surprises me how some people on here seem to blast Sabrina the most in the past and now saying things have gone too far lol make Ur mind up

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
I get the feeling that some posters here are very young, maybe lacking some life experience.
Mental illness is a hugely complexed issue. It takes ALOT to be sectioned, alot. There is no adequate service for mental health patients. If you think because she was let home means she isn't bad enough, think again. More than likely they had no where for her to go & they can't hold someome in A&E for mental health problems.

Also, she can post what she wants, if you chose to watch it regularly then you're probably triggering yourself.

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Right Sabrina seeing that we’re not stupid and know fine rightly you read here GET THE do OFF TIKTOK AND GET PROPER MENTAL HELP! Cause let me tell you I will not rest until you’re off the app! You’ve just said in the last video what do you want? That’s it get off you’re a trigger for any young person or someone who has just had a loss that is the last thing they need to see is you threatening to off yourself yet again! You are sick! You are nasty you are triggering with your cat scratches and YOU WILL NEVER KILL YOURSELF SO STOP FAKING IT FOR ATTENTION! Now be warned so many people know your address because of you and if you keep carrying on with this crap you will be getting your door put in around you! Your neighbours are sick to death listening to you scream through the walls and have already contacted housing so stop and again get off the app COMPLETELY! Enough is enough!
Seriously, what is wrong with you.
Such venom!

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
You could tell she knew exactly what she was doing last night. When the post went up about her on TikTok tea and calling people names she had to find a way out. I don’t know who put that page up still not 100% convinced she didn’t have something to do with it but she thought this is my way out. She overreacted to the photo when years ago it was good enough to get attention with and get money for but 12 years later it’s oh how dare they. She knew they were on Google and a lot more people would have seen them on the internet than on TikTok. She said herself she can’t remember how many articles she done as people kept asking her. I don’t know what the big scoop was. She lost a child as many people have and SHE decided to buy dolls and toys for him. Would you not be scundered having your name and face out there and people knowing you play with dolls.
She lets on she’s this poor innocent woman but she knows exactly what she was doing last night. Let’s rehash the birth story and play the victim to move away from the fact you were called out for being a gossiper just like us. The amount of people you triggered last night who saw the suicide video AGAIN. And now there will be the mandatory hiding period and she’ll come back like nothings wrong and hope we all forget about it. But still playing the victim and blaming the big bad bullies on comment cafe for everything

May 24, 2024
ireland
I get the feeling that some posters here are very young, maybe lacking some life experience.
Mental illness is a hugely complexed issue. It takes ALOT to be sectioned, alot. There is no adequate service for mental health patients. If you think because she was let home means she isn't bad enough, think again. More than likely they had no where for her to go & they can't hold someome in A&E for mental health problems.

Also, she can post what she wants, if you chose to watch it regularly then you're probably triggering yourself.
I’ve been sectioned myself, no one knew what I was going through until the guards brought me in when I was spiraling and I stayed in the hospital for many months, I can tell you from personal experience including sh I never plastered it all over social media begging for a few virtual likes no one knew. You’ve drank the kool aid

ktpeterson

May 8, 2024
dublin
No harm but she sold Jamie to the daily mail and many other publications and left his digital footprint out there in the world with no concern at the time because she controlled the narrative and was getting paid, that was the moment she lost control of what is posted where unfortunately, and she is learning the hard way that some mementos are best left private

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
I thought her recent post was a TikTok to Jamie, but eventually turned to her calling out the “trolls”? Just lies and lies and more lies. She loves to derail anyone discussing her behaviour by bringing it back to anything which might make her look like a victim. Saying Jamie won’t come through in spirit now because of trolling?? No, she is annoyed because she knows she can’t edit him anymore because people are starting to wake up to the lying.

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
I’ve been sectioned myself, no one knew what I was going through until the guards brought me in when I was spiraling and I stayed in the hospital for many months, I can tell you from personal experience including sh I never plastered it all over social media begging for a few virtual likes no one knew. You’ve drank the kool aid
Sorry to hear that & hope you're doing well now. But, just because you "didn't plaster it all over social media" is neither here nor there. Everyone copes differently & I'd iimagine there's a few things going on with Sabrina, not just mental health issues.
After suffering yourself, do you think it's a good idea to continue to watch her Tiktok?

May 6, 2024
antrim

Im not young either, younger than Sabrina but believe me I have kids and have dealt with my daughter and her mental health issues for years. Sabrina’s need for attention is disgusting and her excuse of having bad mental health shouldn’t be allowed to go on on a PUBLIC platform that so many young people actually do use.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Tik tok really needs to get a handle on what content is allowed. Sabrina constantly makes known that she self harms and how nobody should be ashamed of it. She constantly throws out the suicide threats when things don’t go her way. Maybe people should try not to watch but many young and many vulnerable people just maybe will get sucked in by her behaviour. She’s a danger to herself and others.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Do you all not think you have bully this poor woman enough, I don't agree with some of the things she does but every one griefs in the own way, she's not annoying anyone, you could really hear the pain in her voice tonight. How would you all feel if she really did commit suicide.
That would be her choice and hers alone. I don’t bully Sabrina??

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Come here to say, don’t trust her one bit. She’s very good playing the victim and knows exactly what she’s doing. Yous all says it she can flip a switch in her tone of voice easily, she’s known to have sent hate mail in the past, Jamie’s birthday is coming up and what a better way to get the attention by staging a fake account putting up them pictures etc and then going on a rant, Sabrina ain’t been active today since last video rant, previous videos account disappeared, there you go attention given now time to shut account and all eyes on her. Poor me poor poor me they bullied me act. Just wait and see it’s all so people gift for Jamie’s birthday then she will sell it on at a more cost.