Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
The police are at her house we predicted this
do that was quick how does she get them out so fast. Is there no crime in omagh? And we all know what she will say and they will tell nothing we can do stay of social media and TikTok. I hope she starts shouting at them and they arrest her haha
Also someone had commented saying I think you might need to speak to someone about your mental health (nicely) Sabrina replied no the bullies need to leave me alone and not threaten me. Is she 5? It’s her reactions are the most worrying.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She likely rang them herself to show them the msgs she had on her tiktok
I would say so you know what maddens me I’m unwell and they told me they would get an ambulance to take me to Enniskillen and I said no I would drive or get someone to take me as i don’t need an ambulance and there she is and do all wrong with her but needing attention

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
do that was quick how does she get them out so fast. Is there no crime in omagh? And we all know what she will say and they will tell nothing we can do stay of social media and TikTok. I hope she starts shouting at them and they arrest her haha
Also someone had commented saying I think you might need to speak to someone about your mental health (nicely) Sabrina replied no the bullies need to leave me alone and not threaten me. Is she 5? It’s her reactions are the most worrying.
She tells them she’s going to take her own life that’s why they respond so quickly like what is her problem what is she at today

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
I would say so you know what maddens me I’m unwell and they told me they would get an ambulance to take me to Enniskillen and I said no I would drive or get someone to take me as i don’t need an ambulance and there she is and do all wrong with her but needing attention
I thought you were at the hospital with someone?
So you live near here?