Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
At this point I wouldn’t put anything past her.
We have another doll,on her who likes the attention, putting photos up when she is attached to a blood pressure machine, put photos up,of children's medicines, cries,how bad her house is,just not Sabrina, believe me,I could say plenty bout this doll..she ain't no angel. Not just has mad has Mena!!!

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
I think that’s her 😂
😂
Sometimes people have different opinions. But, if you stay in an echo chamber I can see how that may be a little complicated to get your head round.

It's obvious here you must be a sheep to the belief that a mentally ill person brings everything on themselves and sure whats a group of women to do only tear her apart at the same time.

You have someone living very close to her filling you all in. Asking has she photo's of someone being brought away in an ambulance. Have a look at yourselves. The venom is vile.
You can disagree with how someone lives but if you get to that stage it's time for the men in the white coats for you's too.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I was just thinking so to get staples a dr does it or am I wrong? My son got staples it was almost like an operation took ages so if she went to Enniskillen no way did she get staples and there’s no drs in omagh it’s all nurses so either she’s lying or I’m wrong 😳
Sure,you were the in the hospital last night,yourself, you should know,chest infection r something like that??

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Sure,you were the in the hospital last night,yourself, you should know,chest infection r something like that??
Why are you questioning me? I didn’t need to see a dr, I’m not Sabrina if that’s what you are thinking? And if you knew it was chest related you are on my fb page or know someone who is if you can’t stick to Sabrina leave me out of it

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
As a SH from teenage years it’s not something we show or broadcast it’s a personal thing to release! Once it’s done you do everything possible to hide it because it’s the one thing that’s keeping you here!! I’ve went deep and never needed staples she’s using sh for affect and attention of strangers online!! She does not have one real friend in this town because she turns on them for the slightest wee thing!! I’ve known her and her family since childhood!! She’s always been like this!! Maybe she has some kind of learning difficulties that were missed but I highly doubt it as she can manipulate and play the victim very well!

Whether you like it or not drug addicts or alcoholics and ppl like Sabrina are a drain on NIAS! I’ve had a conversation with paramedics and they are totally deflated with spending hours convincing said ppl to come seek medical attention! Meanwhile across the town there’s a cardiac arrest and no ambulance! That leaves the PSNI to go and resuscitate this person all because an ambulance is held up elsewhere!!

When Sabrina’s mum fell and broke her arm, an ambulance wasn’t available for hours!! She was quick to make videos slandering emergency services!

You keep reposting that one comment that’s being twisted as a threat!! That is one person not us all!! FYI Sabrina has asked people to come to her face and door many times in comments and videos. Does that sound like someone in fear or alarm?

When Sabrina went to lady’s place of work, was that not threatening behaviour on Sabrina’s part??

At the end of the day you have your opinion and we have ours. My opinion is Sabrina feels she’s entitled to everything going from the government because it of her past trauma!

I myself suffered childhood trauma and have been under the mental health services since childhood! I’ve been diagnosed with Bipolar, PTSD, BPD and an anxiety disorder! I meet with CPN monthly and have had psychotherapy and CBT therapy! I take medication daily! I have been hospitalised serval times!! I also hold down a full time job and don’t receive PIP (I’m well entitled to it, may I add). My point is the help is there and is offered when a person is in crisis!! Sabrina is obviously declining all these services!!

Your accusing us of been ignorant, when in fact here you are acting the hero pointing out our flaws and wrong doings! Maybe you need to get to know Sabrina!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Why are you questioning me? I didn’t need to see a dr, I’m not Sabrina if that’s what you are thinking? And if you knew it was chest related you are on my fb page or know someone who is if you can’t stick to Sabrina leave me out of it
Hope your ok whatever is up ❤️

I was in a+e last Monday night with my partner, after a 6 hour wait he was diagnosed with Pericarditis. It has not improved and we are currently sitting in a+e again today. The screen says 5hour wait 😢

I can’t understand how Sabrina is seen so quickly, if that’s even true!

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
As a SH from teenage years it’s not something we show or broadcast it’s a personal thing to release! Once it’s done you do everything possible to hide it because it’s the one thing that’s keeping you here!! I’ve went deep and never needed staples she’s using sh for affect and attention of strangers online!! She does not have one real friend in this town because she turns on them for the slightest wee thing!! I’ve known her and her family since childhood!! She’s always been like this!! Maybe she has some kind of learning difficulties that were missed but I highly doubt it as she can manipulate and play the victim very well!

Whether you like it or not drug addicts or alcoholics and ppl like Sabrina are a drain on NIAS! I’ve had a conversation with paramedics and they are totally deflated with spending hours convincing said ppl to come seek medical attention! Meanwhile across the town there’s a cardiac arrest and no ambulance! That leaves the PSNI to go and resuscitate this person all because an ambulance is held up elsewhere!!

When Sabrina’s mum fell and broke her arm, an ambulance wasn’t available for hours!! She was quick to make videos slandering emergency services!

You keep reposting that one comment that’s being twisted as a threat!! That is one person not us all!! FYI Sabrina has asked people to come to her face and door many times in comments and videos. Does that sound like someone in fear or alarm?

When Sabrina went to lady’s place of work, was that not threatening behaviour on Sabrina’s part??

At the end of the day you have your opinion and we have ours. My opinion is Sabrina feels she’s entitled to everything going from the government because it of her past trauma!

I myself suffered childhood trauma and have been under the mental health services since childhood! I’ve been diagnosed with Bipolar, PTSD, BPD and an anxiety disorder! I meet with CPN monthly and have had psychotherapy and CBT therapy! I take medication daily! I have been hospitalised serval times!! I also hold down a full time job and don’t receive PIP (I’m well entitled to it, may I add). My point is the help is there and is offered when a person is in crisis!! Sabrina is obviously declining all these services!!

Your accusing us of been ignorant, when in fact here you are acting the hero pointing out our flaws and wrong doings! Maybe you need to get to know Sabrina!
You mention alot of 'we' and 'ours' to describe you all here but then reply to say that one person isn't you all....
Which is it?

Do you think because you've been able to accept help and it worked for you that it should be the same for everyone else. That's a very black & white view to have and as I say, lacks any sort of empathy to the people who it for whatever reason can't get or take help.
There seems to be an awful lot of people here who say they have suffered with mental illness, and it is quite disturbing to see those people tear another person's life & decisions apart when it is clear as day that they are in a bad state of mind. Nobody makes good, rational decisions in that state of mind - can you not get a grasp of that? Or is it more entertaining to poke & watch another person lose their mind slowly infront of you.
This page reminds of the people who will stop at an accident and take out their phones to record it for social media rather than help.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

I was in a+e last Monday night with my partner, after a 6 hour wait he was diagnosed with Pericarditis. It has not improved and we are currently sitting in a+e again today. The screen says 5hour wait 😢

Thankyou yeah I’m ok today it’s an ongoing thing which I’m waiting on more tests for.
The waiting times are awful aren’t they I hope your partner will be ok, I’m sure it’s not how you want to spend a Sunday sitting in a and e all day I hope he gets help.
I don’t believe Sabrina was seen so quickly either you can never believe a word she says. Hopefully yous won’t have to wait too long.

My reply to Rita sue was because they seem to have an issue with me not sure why that’s a few strange comments they have made towards me they either know who I am or think they know because I didn’t share in here why I was at hospital it shows someone will always try and work out who you are even though we are all here for the same reason 😳

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am

Thankyou yeah I’m ok today it’s an ongoing thing which I’m waiting on more tests for.
The waiting times are awful aren’t they I hope your partner will be ok, I’m sure it’s not how you want to spend a Sunday sitting in a and e all day I hope he gets help.
I don’t believe Sabrina was seen so quickly either you can never believe a word she says. Hopefully yous won’t have to wait too long.

My reply to Rita sue was because they seem to have an issue with me not sure why that’s a few strange comments they have made towards me they either know who I am or think they know because I didn’t share in here why I was at hospital it shows someone will always try and work out who you are even though we are all here for the same reason 😳
By using the logic here regarding Sabrina, if you chose to put it on social media then tough. You put it out there so it's game ball for everyone now.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Please be careful anyone from omagh on here as you can see someone from here decided to share alot of my personal information on here stuff I hadn’t shared. I was in a very violent relationship for 20 years lucky to have got away with my life and they see fit to share, it’s not something I share here I wasn’t here for that but someone else saw fit to share information which would expose who I am. We moved here to escape abuse so they are putting my kids at risk not just me but as I’ve said myself when you share things on social media even though my fb is private you open yourself up not sure why the mouth piece has a pick at me but please be careful those from omagh you don’t know whose lurking