Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
You mention alot of 'we' and 'ours' to describe you all here but then reply to say that one person isn't you all....
Which is it?

Do you think because you've been able to accept help and it worked for you that it should be the same for everyone else. That's a very black & white view to have and as I say, lacks any sort of empathy to the people who it for whatever reason can't get or take help.
There seems to be an awful lot of people here who say they have suffered with mental illness, and it is quite disturbing to see those people tear another person's life & decisions apart when it is clear as day that they are in a bad state of mind. Nobody makes good, rational decisions in that state of mind - can you not get a grasp of that? Or is it more entertaining to poke & watch another person lose their mind slowly infront of you.
This page reminds of the people who will stop at an accident and take out their phones to record it for social media rather than help.
There you go pointing your own judgemental finger at my comment!

You skipped over my comment about wasting emergency services, slandering said emergency services and Sabrina appearing at a lady’s work!

You’ve just picked apart my experiences and accused me of not having any empathy!!

Where’s your empathy for our experiences??

I’ve never once threatened Sabrina or called her names! Search away and you will see that!

Pot kettle black! Your calling us hypocrites when your one yourself!!

Have a great Sunday I’m away to spend Father’s Day with my family you and Sabrina will be the last thing on my mind today!!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Not bullying any one,just stating the facts,of course your car is pips,u don't work,ur children there is something wrong with all them,part from your eldest, who got married a couple of years ago,you sing at blue grass,down at the folk park,I don't make fun of any one trying to take their own life,but when people put everything up on social media, to c well,nobody's fault but their own.
The point I'm trying to make,is that Sabrina is to thick to release who people r..

You shared it all on fb,you fb is opened,I ain't friends with you on it,every body can see it,and wat you post
Aye,ain't a mouth peice,like I said clearly stated the facts,look on ur fb page to c what,u have posted.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Not bullying any one,just stating the facts,of course your car is pips,u don't work,ur children there is something wrong with all them,part from your eldest, who got married a couple of years ago,you sing at blue grass,down at the folk park,I don't make fun of any one trying to take their own life,but when people put everything up on social media, to c well,nobody's fault but their own.
The point I'm trying to make,is that Sabrina is to thick to release who people r..

You shared it all on fb,you fb is opened,I ain't friends with you on it,every body can see it,and wat you post
Aye,ain't a mouth peice,like I said clearly stated the facts,look on ur fb page to c what,u have posted.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Why feel the need to state my facts? I haven’t sang in bluegrass in 2 years the reason is also on my fb. Something wrong with all my kids???? Three are married ones at university you clearly don’t have all your information right leave my business of here it’s on my fb which is private but you are clearly on it only two people from out here on it so I’ve js idea who are
3 married???Jesus ur looped...I,ll say no more,but I could,has mena might figure u out...I,ll bite my tongue, this time.
That post u put about your daughters,was about 6 months ago,your new year car,may b over a year ago,of course its pips/dla.
You had it up on fb,that were singing at blue grass,?r is lies to

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
The point I'm trying to make,is that Sabrina is to thick to release who people r..I take no s either.
Absolutely no need for you to share ANYTHING like this. Maybe it’s you behind all the fake s in this thread. Big Sabrina enabler. You are a disgusting human being. Leave this lady alone. She said her fb is private so anything she shares is with people who should respect her privacy. You are an actual disgusting human being making her unsafe like this. She has escaped a violent ex partner and you are basically putting her at major risk. ‘Facts’ or not , you sound like an 60year old hur bag that would rather sit on your phone all day looking over your glasses stalking folk on social media. Would fit you better to go mind own wanes & mind your business . God love your children having a scumbag like you as a role model.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
The point I'm trying to make,is that Sabrina is to thick to release who people r..I take no s either.
And what does it matter if she doesn’t work?? That is non of your business and saying there’s ‘something wrong with all of your children’ like wtf is wrong with you.

sydney

May 31, 2024
England
Her doing a shopping haul after a brief trip in an ambulance to an already over stretched A&E department is a huge fing slap on the face for the poorly paid ambulance and hospital staff who has to deal with her dramatics .

Just one sector of working poor who don’t get handfuls from benefits or a gifted house, The people who have to pay rent/mortgages.Who are having to make decisions whether to heat or eat especially in the winter months - yet she has her handouts to spend on toys that will rot on grave!

Not to mention the people who have worked hard all their life in need of medical attention waiting on an ambulance or languishing on a trolley in a A&E dept because the system is completely f@cked with work shy people like Sabrina who think the world owes them a living!

That whilst buying tat she was pulling on people’s heartstrings as few weeks ago to lend her money for a taxi home after an ambulance took her to hospital!

3 ambulance trips in a few weeks just for attention and to attempt to blame others for her own behaviour!

She can run herself around several shops several times a week - shame she can’t walk herself to a job centre and do something to improve her life.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Absolutely no need for you to share ANYTHING like this. Maybe it’s you behind all the fake s in this thread. Big Sabrina enabler. You are a disgusting human being. Leave this lady alone. She said her fb is private so anything she shares is with people who should respect her privacy. You are an actual disgusting human being making her unsafe like this. She has escaped a violent ex partner and you are basically putting her at major risk. ‘Facts’ or not , you sound like an 60year old hur bag that would rather sit on your phone all day looking over your glasses stalking folk on social media. Would fit you better to go mind own wanes & mind your business . God love your children having a scumbag like you as a role model.
Nice person isn’t she, I don’t care if Sabrina knows who I am no need to bring my kids into it though and telling me I’m lying about my life. I thought they were on my fb but they can’t be because they have got so many things wrong. And yes I posted here for anyone who wants to say anything but anything on my fb is private friends only and for a good reason but there’s always one

May 6, 2024
antrim
Isn’t it funny.. how these vultures can bully and and comment the vilest things about this woman for weeks. Literally push her past breaking point behind a keyboard, however don’t like it when at risk of being exposed. Double standards!! If yous don’t like her there’s a block button, yous call Sabrina about being unstable but yous seem the unhinged ones to me. Yous are literally obsessed with this lady. Live and let live and all that!
👋

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’m assuming she’s bored today! There’s always one bringing my kids into is low though but that says more about them than me
I can’t believe she would do such a thing , the amount of stuff she’s writing, there is absolutely no need. For weeks I’ve been worried about you being found out by Sabrina incase she tortures you then this mouth piece comes on with her s grammar slabbering like do. Like what is this woman’s problem? Is she bored in her big house in the country while the hubby is away driving his lorry?! Like got that job to get away from her

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Ok
I can’t believe she would do such a thing , the amount of stuff she’s writing, there is absolutely no need. For weeks I’ve been worried about you being found out by Sabrina incase she tortures you then this mouth piece comes on with her s grammar slabbering like do. Like what is this woman’s problem? Is she bored in her big house in the country while the hubby is away driving his lorry?! Like got that job to get away from her
I won't say anything to Mena,who u are,what I just trying to state,if you put everything up on social media, you don't who is reading it..
I do live in the country, but far from a big fancy house...(I wish)

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’ll definitely be found out now when she mentioned a certain thing not sure why she felt the need to share all that, if she had an issue with them say it to me not for everyone to see or what my car or kids has to do with her but anyway says alot about her and I can only assume she’s friends with Sabrina but she would id have done some stalking to find out who I was I’m not worried about Sabrina it’s my ex I’m worried about and if she knows me she knows him