Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Diffently no friends of Mena,I never said any thing,only what you posted on fb,never had to stalk u,never would,nobody on here is squeaky clean ,I no of your ex,but I no his present girlfriend, she is has horrible has him.
I would never give out any body name r address on social media.
This I promise to u
You shared information which clearly says who I am I don’t care about Sabrina knowing why not message her and tell her instead of posting hints on here like what’s wrong with you? Well if if you know of my ex then you wouldn’t be posting information that can go back to him so you know we moved four times to get away from him??? Living in a s hole so he won’t find out then I post venting on a group about someone who triggers me so you decide to reveal who I am there’s things you shared that point to me no one else but me.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Would u like your kids put at risk? She’s shared information which puts my kids at risk from their father I don’t care about Sabrina knowing who I am but for someone to share things on here I never said or don’t need to say shouldn’t be done
No I wouldt,that was never my attention.sorry if it seem that way ..
I was just trying to state,be careful what you post on social media, even if your page is private, you don't know who is reading it...

May 6, 2024
antrim
I have but then I worry she’ll post more of all the people on here she comes for me is it because she doesn’t like where I live or what is it?
She seems a bit off to me, I’ll be clicking ignore too, hopefully others will and then she’ll be left talking to herself. I don’t know what her problem is but she’s always seemed a bit too blunt for my liking. Most of her posts barely make any sense.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I have but then I worry she’ll post more of all the people on here she comes for me is it because she doesn’t like where I live or what is it?
No I promise I won't post any more,r come to any bodys door,no more will b said.
This I PROMISE.
The end..
You shared information which clearly says who I am I don’t care about Sabrina knowing why not message her and tell her instead of posting hints on here like what’s wrong with you? Well if if you know of my ex then you wouldn’t be posting information that can go back to him so you know we moved four times to get away from him??? Living in a s hole so he won’t find out then I post venting on a group about someone who triggers me so you decide to reveal who I am there’s things you shared that point to me no one else but me.
No,you shared on fb,my point I'm trying to make,how do you he his not reading wat you post?
Yes I know he is a vile u said

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Shouldn’t have fing shared them to begin with. Whether she put stuff on fb or not HER FACEBOOK IS PRIVATE. What are you 5??!! Your ma should have swallowed you. Disgusting human being with the things you said and how you referred to her children too.
They always go for the kids want to hurt the mother go for the kids can’t even share about my younger 2 as it will definitely expose me, the word abelist comes to mind she’s ridiculing disabled children

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I’m for ignoring t bag Rita now.

The quiet one I am so sorry she has put you and your family at risk. She is a scumbag.

And for what it’s worth, I never see you making any nasty remarks, you along with a few others are very well spoken in your posts on this thread. You stick to what is being said in videos etc, you don’t go off in a ramble about Sabrina . So Sabrina can’t accuse you of slagging her appearance etc all I’ve seen from you is your views on videos that Sabrina has posted herself.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
No I promise I won't post any more,r come to any bodys door,no more will b said.
This I PROMISE.
The end..

No,you shared on fb,my point I'm trying to make,how do you he his not reading wat you post?
Yes I know he is a vile u said
Yes on my private account some things are public like my daughters car so people could be made aware and some photos are public and the programme is public but the rest is friends only, only it’s clear it’s not friends I have on there he can see some posts but the most he can’t. My profile was shut down for the programme so no one could come at me and to be honest your the first