Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Because she put it all fb,that is how,I know,my point, what I'm trying to make!!,Exactly!then people say I make no sense!
If it wasn't put on fb how would I no??
But that's on her FB and her identity isn hiding on there like it is here . I just don't understand why U can't see the problem in what U have done .. I see U apologised and that's great but Ur still trying 2 defend urself which shows me Ur apology means nothing can U not just apologise and leave it at that . 🤷🏼‍♀️

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Wat have you taken??
Do you need help?
Lady???
But you said you aren’t on my fb so how would you know what i share? Sabrina made a comment last night about a woman on the phone to her mother and her mother sits and looks out the window I couldn’t work out who she was on about but it was you. And Sabrina has had words with your mother before so it makes sense. Deny it all you want and I don’t care what you say about me! Some cheek

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
But that's on her FB and her identity isn hiding on there like it is here . I just don't understand why U can't see the problem in what U have done .. I see U apologised and that's great but Ur still trying 2 defend urself which shows me Ur apology means nothing can U not just apologise and leave it at that . 🤷🏼‍♀️
She doesn’t get it and if it is who I think it is she won’t get it but Sabrina was on about her last night so that’s her issue that’s why she’s taking it away from her and putting it on me also Sabrina blamed other family members so she needs to take it away from them.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Exactly and apparently I post too much, on a private page that some half wit decided to post on here in an attempt to do what I don’t know.
It's Ur life up 2 U what U want people 2 know on FB it wasn't her place 2 come on here when noone knew anything about U and she gives out all that info . If I where U I'd go through Ur FB an remove anyone U don't speak 2 and all Ur posts make sure each 1 is set to friends only ❤️

tyronerose

May 6, 2024
northern ireland
But you said you aren’t on my fb so how would you know what i share? Sabrina made a comment last night about a woman on the phone to her mother and her mother sits and looks out the window I couldn’t work out who she was on about but it was you. And Sabrina has had words with your mother before so it makes sense. Deny it all you want and I don’t care what you say about me! Some cheek
Exactly the same person I’m thinking off!!!

She has a cheek to air anyone’s business from Facebook she posts plenty herself!!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It's Ur life up 2 U what U want people 2 know on FB it wasn't her place 2 come on here when noone knew anything about U and she gives out all that info . If I where U I'd go through Ur FB an remove anyone U don't speak 2 and all Ur posts make sure each 1 is set to friends only ❤️
That’s my point too and the post about the hospital was private so someone is carrying stories although why that is of interest to anyone is beyond me. I blocked her a long time ago because she’s related to my ex well her dad is that’s if it’s who I’m thinking of. I deleted so many people when I broke up with my ex but people still carry stories had to move house 4 times and I would say he was probably told here we live by this very family it’s mad.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
She doesn’t get it and if it is who I think it is she won’t get it but Sabrina was on about her last night so that’s her issue that’s why she’s taking it away from her and putting it on me also Sabrina blamed other family members so she needs to take it away from them.
Smoke screen .. by exposing U she's just exposed herself instant karma that's called 😁

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
That’s my point too and the post about the hospital was private so someone is carrying stories although why that is of interest to anyone is beyond me. I blocked her a long time ago because she’s related to my ex well her dad is that’s if it’s who I’m thinking of. I deleted so many people when I broke up with my ex but people still carry stories had to move house 4 times and I would say he was probably told here we live by this very family it’s mad.
Well anyone that sticks by a person like him it says alot about them .. I hope there's no come backs on U or Ur children x

Yeah

May 17, 2024
northen ireland
There is no other reasonable explanation to why someone would randomly just go searching like she did. I hope to God you and your family are safe 🙏🏼 she’s a fing melt! Don’t understand how anyone could go so low. Sue you are the lowest form of scum for putting anyone in danger especially children!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I know who she is now wow related to my ex that’s the reason for it all shows your safe no where
Wat have you taken??
Do you need help?
Lady???
Oh she would surly then tell everyone she meets to!

See she’s shut her mouth now
See,I go away and your slaging me of,I begin to think your obsessed with me,I closed this conversation ages ago,u to are still going on about it.
I put nobody's faimly in danger,she did that all by her self.it will b an excuse for her to phone the houseing,and tell tgrm to move her,has her faimly is in danger,wat a load of crap!!!
When did I ever put sky one in danger,I would not do that..
Now you clearly obsessed with Me...