Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Thankyou I had reported some as well. I plan to ignore her now. I am annoyed but it’ll not ruin my day just confused as to why and when she knew I was unwell last night and at hospital why come in today at me. She could be anyone to be honest I’ve spoken to my daughter just to warn her that someone was posting about us but Thankyou for sticking up for me 😊
Ah,sure ur never well,last night was no different, ftom any other night for u.
I won't say any more
Thankyou I had reported some as well. I plan to ignore her now. I am annoyed but it’ll not ruin my day just confused as to why and when she knew I was unwell last night and at hospital why come in today at me. She could be anyone to be honest I’ve spoken to my daughter just to warn her that someone was posting about us but Thankyou for sticking up for me 😊
Thank you....

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Were did the information come from in the 1st place??
Even thou ur page might be/is private, nobody knows who is reading it..
Don't put any thing up on sm,that you want to b kept private
From her personal FB but it was U that brought it on here . U think U have a point but U don't I know alot about her now and it wasn't her that told me it all it was U!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
From her personal FB but it was U that brought it on here . U think U have a point but U don't I know alot about her now and it wasn't her that told me it all it was U!
Because she put it all fb,that is how,I know,my point, what I'm trying to make!!,Exactly!then people say I make no sense!
If it wasn't put on fb how would I no??

May 6, 2024
Scotland
You allready said if on fb,and you said I was liar,so,what you worried about,if I'm the one telling lies?
I didn't ruining your day,you done that by ur self
I'm sorry, if I caused you say stress,it as blowing out of content,the last thing I wood want is your faimly r any ones faimly,or home,to come to any harm,im sorry again,if this is what you thought...
Has far has I'm concerned, this conversation is closed ..
Just let get back to Mad Mena.

Up to them,if they do or don't
I never made any kind of threats to any one,you. Silly person xx

May 6, 2024
Scotland
You allready said if on fb,and you said I was liar,so,what you worried about,if I'm the one telling lies?
I didn't ruining your day,you done that by ur self
I'm sorry, if I caused you say stress,it as blowing out of content,the last thing I wood want is your faimly r any ones faimly,or home,to come to any harm,im sorry again,if this is what you thought...
Has far has I'm concerned, this conversation is closed ..
Just let get back to Mad Mena.

Up to them,if they do or don't
I never made any kind of threats to any one,you. Silly person xx
I’ve went back and found some comments and reported them. I don’t know what else to do but she might get kicked off the site. I had mentioned they give out personal information on someone that had flee’d domestic abuse. In meantime we can just ignore her coz she’s trying to carry on with talking about Sabrina like she didn’t do up your whole day 😡
Thank you××

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I’ve went back and found some comments and reported them. I don’t know what else to do but she might get kicked off the site. I had mentioned they give out personal information on someone that had flee’d domestic abuse. In meantime we can just ignore her coz she’s trying to carry on with talking about Sabrina like she didn’t do up your whole day 😡
😊 thank 😊 u

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Ah,sure ur never well,last night was no different, ftom any other night for u.
I won't say any more

Thank you....
Why was last night no different why make little of me I have a heart condition recently diagnosed my brother passed away from a heart attack last Christmas suppose I’m lying about that too??? You are a complete and utter dick head making little of me because I went to the hospital for treatment like seriously what is your problem with me and who gives a do if I post it fb you said you aren’t on there??? Why do you care what I post???

May 6, 2024
Scotland
😊 thank 😊 u
You know actually the say no more bit sounds very familiar
???Don't understand

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I’ve an inkling on who you are too!

Very opinionated and can spit venom just like mena!

Your own car is pip and you live in a rented house in the country! Three children as well and your daughter is always with you 🤷‍♀️

You’ve said enough so just stop as you’ve said far to much about that lady
I know who she is now wow related to my ex that’s the reason for it all shows your safe no where