Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I'm totally lost with all comments today 🙈 but then again I don't know yous to comment or what it's all about so I'll just take a seat and I'll interact when need be . In the meantime I'll much my popcorn and wait till hubby's finished watching his s on TV so I can watch a movie 😀. I'm a total b because I've ate his Maltesers and he's going off on one 😂 anyway people have a lovely Sunday night 🥰

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Jesus Christ Rita!
I haven't been on since this morning and you have caused blue murder. I'm all for offering differing opinions but outing somebody is a mighty step too far.

I must seem like a kitten now!!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I'm totally lost with all comments today 🙈 but then again I don't know yous to comment or what it's all about so I'll just take a seat and I'll interact when need be . In the meantime I'll much my popcorn and wait till hubby's finished watching his s on TV so I can watch a movie 😀. I'm a total b because I've ate his Maltesers and he's going off on one 😂 anyway people have a lovely Sunday night 🥰
I’ve left my partner to watch the football. Just threw on some fake tan and now I’m laying in bed watching Greys Anatomy 😎 I’ve just started season 4, loving it. Munching on my sons birthday cake and a cheeky caramel square lol

May 14, 2024
Omagh
You know me too lol there’s not isn’t there not and no mention of my car or my daughters or bluegrass for that matter?
I didn't have a clue until today who you were, I didn't scroll down to far to see anything but definitely nothing about the hospital, don't worry I won't be saying anything, I'm not like that, I came here to discuss sabrina, I keep myself to myself. That rita one had no business saying all that.