Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I would say so 😂😂
Never ever in my life,have I checked in any were,I do not believe in that,but if you lot want to believe that,go on ahead...be carefully with your words
Someone said that they think Rita is called Sharon, if it's who I think it is, she's a nosey b and is always sticking her nose in people's business, her and that daughter of hers always commenting on FB posts, and if it is her,she's one unlucky woman with injuries and yeah your the kind of woman that would check in the hospital on your FB. I apologise if I'm wrong.
Totally wrong, I accept your apologie,I have said I'm sorry,(for speaking the truth),they won't let it go.
I also know who their about,but I swear on my weans life,I'm not her,nor would I want to..
It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don't care baby by the way
Because I'm happy 😀
Good, I'm glad ur happy and well x

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I would say so 😂😂
Never ever in my life,have I checked in any were,I do not believe in that,but if you lot want to believe that,go on ahead...be carefully with your words
Someone said that they think Rita is called Sharon, if it's who I think it is, she's a nosey b and is always sticking her nose in people's business, her and that daughter of hers always commenting on FB posts, and if it is her,she's one unlucky woman with injuries and yeah your the kind of woman that would check in the hospital on your FB. I apologise if I'm wrong.
Totally wrong, I accept your apologie,I have said I'm sorry,(for speaking the truth),they won't let it go.
I also know who their about,but I swear on my weans life,I'm not her,nor would I want to..
It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don't care baby by the way
Because I'm happy 😀
Good, I'm glad ur happy and well x
goodnight all 👋 catch up soon xxx
Nigh night xx

May 7, 2024
ireland
Do you know what if Sabrina stuck at her wee crafts it would help her pass the day and can be therapeutic as well she obviously enjoys making things
If she turned it into a wee money earner, making wee custom keyrings for people, it would do her the world of good. At least she would be earning a little bit for herself and actually putting work in. She would hardly do it though cause she would do the benefits up then. They actually do look well to be fair

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Really Sabrina could you be anymore obvious. You have read on here and saw that we mentioned Sharon and now you think you know everything. That is one person out of how many on here that talk about you. You will never find out the rest of us or where we live. So get off your power trip love. We all know your magic number 33 and letters R and P and that’s by your own doing. I live no where near you but before you outed your own address I looked you up on Google maps and got your address no bother.

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Really Sabrina could you be anymore obvious. You have read on here and saw that we mentioned Sharon and now you think you know everything. That is one person out of how many on here that talk about you. You will never find out the rest of us or where we live. So get off your power trip love. We all know your magic number 33 and letters R and P and that’s by your own doing. I live no where near you but before you outed your own address I looked you up on Google maps and got your address no bother.
Did your husband help ya? 😂
Why are you stalking people on Google maps?

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I think Rita is liljoe and she forgot to sign out of the other account before replying
What ever
Some life! You have been here all day talking se! And stalking someone’s facebook! That ain’t much of a life tbh
Aye,and you've been answering my se,so what kind of life have you?
I never stalked any ones fb,it there to been,I was just trying to put her wise,that you don't know who is reading your page .that was all. X

May 14, 2024
Omagh
What ever

Aye,and you've been answering my se,so what kind of life have you?
I never stalked any ones fb,it there to been,I was just trying to put her wise,that you don't know who is reading your page .that was all. X
But that's the thing it's not there to be seen, I checked and can't see anything, and anyway what has fb got to do with here.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
But that's the thing it's not there to be seen, I checked and can't see anything, and anyway what has fb got to do with here.
Wat has tic toc or any social media to do with here?it's all a platform for all the world to see...that's the point I'm trying to make.
I know a couple who posted they were on holidays, they came back,their house,was broken in to,cars stolen, any thing that they could lift,they took,the couple weren't long married either..
Nice home coming for me..I no it wasn't my house..