Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I want to b left in this..
She started on tonight,I have has much rite to be has the rest of you..if you were been attacked, would say nothing?
You come at me with threats you started this big coward now you can’t finish it, lying and mouthing at me. You are being attacked I have several screenshots of threats I wouldn’t want to be you well why wouldn’t you big mouth what are u going to do???? Coward

May 6, 2024
Scotland
I want to b left in peace
She started on tonight,I have has much rite to be has the rest of you..if you were been attacked, would say nothing?
I never threatened any body,she said she pass a name on to certain people, well good luck to her that.
Then she asks me who she was?really?
Does she not knew herself who she is?? Time will tell.i hope she does people to her door.
I want yo put this to bed
Xx
When you don't know,who ur are,it's getting to sad state of affairs, have figured out who u are get?
Did you not take ur happy pills today??
Any ways,do of,and find yourself

Over and out!!

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Shut the do up you old b and get a life! For someone who apparently works you're never off this now do one Sharon
God just ignore her 🙈 she will get the hint 1 day lol
What she gonna look like with a chimney on her 🎶🎵 . I'm fing fuming no emmerdale or corrie the night 😤 🤣
Thanks now that's song is stuck in my head an just that 1 line cos I can't remember the rest 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I want to b left in peace
I never threatened any body,she said she pass a name on to certain people, well good luck to her that.
Then she asks me who she was?really?
Does she not knew herself who she is?? Time will tell.i hope she does people to her door.
I want yo put this to bed
Xx
All screen shot Sharon and ready for fb our your name I’ll even make it public so u can see 😊

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Just like that eh. You're as bad if you're defending that, or think her half arsed attempt at saying "maybe" I shouldn't have said that, followed by blaming Sabrina for making her say such a thing. DISGUSTING & WARPED!
She said what she said because it's in her to say such a thing. Pure evil & shows how she's no clue whatsoever of what it's like to suffer the loss of a baby.
You have no idea what I’ve gone through. I’ve said three times now that I shouldn’t have said it. I’ll not say it again.

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
Well you like checking into hospital yourself too.
How on earth are you all finding each other's real names? Lol I'm lost
I'm just curious why you put that photo up??why??
If you tell me why I just might go,away

Slide on down the river,hope you don't drown on the way down...
I work part time 20 hrs a week
4 hrs a day.
Suits when the children are at school..
Hahahah aye so you can still collect your UC and pip? Smart woman

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Seriously just ignore her Ur adding full 2 the fire if she really knows who U r she can put U at anytime for Ur own sake ignore her love
She doesn’t know she refused to give my name full of big threats that I should be worried I’m going of now for a while so it can go back to what it’s meant to be about sorry everyone

May 6, 2024
Scotland
How on earth are you all finding each other's real names? Lol I'm lost
She dosent even know who she is (the white one),she asked me to tell her, who she ,Christ if she doesn’t who she is,how does she expect me to know..
My head is fried.

I actually don’t think she will get the hint tbh , few sandwiches short of a picnic 🫠
I but I know who I am,I don't have to ask other people who I am.and it's a sad state of affairs when u have ask people who u her.
She is getting very forgetful. X
I mean no harm xx