Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
Not many of you's called her out either! Anyone who did are new members so give over will you.
She should have been torn apart in the comments but, obviously thats not how many here work. Comments like hers are tolerated by the majority on this page and that says all that needs to be said!!
So clearly you're not Sabrina as she's live right now, is that you Courtney?? Why the do are you on here is we are a bunch of bullies? Like Sabrina says don't be looking on here then ya munter

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Not one other person here agreed with the comment you absolute bellend! Yet we are all called bullies when some of us openly said it was a low blow and should not have been said. Yet you are still going on about like Sabrina a broken record
?nope I left this site,to go to bed,and there was at least 5 comments about me.
I want this to stop.
Who needs enemies, when I have friends like you.
I have has much right to be on here has you,your not God..
You don't pay my bills.
I'm aloud an opinion, like any else.
Please do get the police to her door, boy oh boy,you will soon know how far wrong u are.
Believe want you want,I ain't bothered..
Now piss of,and act ur age.
Night night xxxxx

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
Not many of you's called her out either! Anyone who did are new members so give over will you.
She should have been torn apart in the comments but, obviously thats not how many here work. Comments like hers are tolerated by the majority on this page and that says all that needs to be said!!
Sabrina was also quick enough to call her husband all sorts and belittle him for no reason before that wasn't she? You're clearly simple for seeing her as the 'victim' that she makes out she is.

May 6, 2024
Scotland
?nope I left this site,to go to bed,and there was at least 5 comments about me.
I want this to stop.
Who needs enemies, when I have friends like you.
I have has much right to be on here has you,your not God..
You don't pay my bills.
I'm aloud an opinion, like any else.
Please do get the police to her door, boy oh boy,you will soon know how far wrong u are.
Believe want you want,I ain't bothered..
Now piss of,and act ur age.
Night night xxxxx
And because nobody left me a comment, u think I will loose sleep,my god,how sad u really are.x

Superwhy

Jun 15, 2024
Here I am
Are you fing well you headcase?? No one agreed with pregnancy comment or wven any of the pregnancy comments ever made. However she brings a lot of this s on herself she's a vile dangerous narcissist.
Listen to yourself, she "brings it on herself".....jesus wept!!

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Are you fing well you headcase?? No one agreed with pregnancy comment or wven any of the pregnancy comments ever made. However she brings a lot of this s on herself she's a vile dangerous
Sabrina was also quick enough to call her husband all sorts and belittle him for no reason before that wasn't she? You're clearly simple for seeing her as the 'victim' that she makes out she is.

Didn't know Sabrina had a husband