Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I suppose it’s good to see that some off her followers are seeing the truth. She swore she would look on here and then puts up screenshots. I saw many say why did you go and look and why didn’t you block the site or the person sending. It proves Sabrina will do what she wants and if she’s called out she will blame us and or block them.
Oh have they I've only seen Lillian say something

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Like you & your disgusting comments about babyloss. You said what you wanted without a care and then blamed Sabrina for it when you were called out, didn't you. We all saw your truth. I've had so many messages from people on here saying how vile a person you are after that comment. So, save your judgement for yourself!
How am I vile person? Because of one comment. Get over self love. No one knows who I am so I doubt you are getting messages. Away back up Sabrina hole.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I couldn’t agree more that’s why I think it’s best not feeding her the attention.
I see her now .. an I see exactly what she is at and it makes me not Wana join in anymore 2 give her what she wants. her behaviour makes her a victim not us an I'm sick of getting the blame for her own actions ..think we have done what we all wanted and that was 2 show her followers her true colours and we have done that .. would love 2 see what happens if we all stopped talking about her on here I bet she would be more crazy than ever

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’m done the woman makes me sick. She can say whatever she wants about people. Like saying so fing what an out people who have had miscarriages. But my one comment makes me the devil nah don’t think so. Superwhy can spend her time working out why she’s such an arse licker to an attention w like that.
Excuse me now while I run to omagh to throw myself on my sword and beg for forgiveness from Sabrina. I’ll have to give her warning now so she can get the phone out to record.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
I’m done the woman makes me sick. She can say whatever she wants about people. Like saying so fing what an out people who have had miscarriages. But my one comment makes me the devil nah don’t think so. Superwhy can spend her time working out why she’s such an arse licker to an attention w like that.
Excuse me now while I run to omagh to throw myself on my sword and beg for forgiveness from Sabrina. I’ll have to give her warning now so she can get the phone out to record.
Just block her .. there's nothing she can say that would be important for U 2 know .. so what was that song title I'm lost 🤣🤣

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Fiefie Just know I haven't messaged her and I double anyone on here has.. and if so I bet its Sabrinas arse lickers who aren't important
Don’t worry I know no one has and thank you for saying that. They think oh I’ll show them I’ll stand up for you Sabrina. Sabrina couldn’t give a s. She’ll backstab them all eventually.