Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 6, 2024
antrim
I’m actually sick of this woman thinking the world owes her something. Asking if anyone can bring her to enniskillen, and then wait on her to take her home! Brass neck f! Sabrina here’s an idea, stop wasting your money on sE for kids you don’t have, and keep it for emergencies like this instead of expecting others to take pity on you and bail you out! Full grown woman and you’re sitting with your doll in a pram gurning down the phone to tik tok that you don’t know how you’re getting to the other hospital. fing sundered for you love

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Her latest video home from the clinic not gone to hospital if she was septic she would be in hospital not home, and she is deliberately winding herself up to cut more so she is in a state when the ambulance comes so they take her to hospital. People need to wise up to her all attention! She can’t get to hospital no money for taxi so gets herself worked up in a state for paramedics to take her. How many weekends in a row has she done this now I’m loosing count

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Her latest video home from the clinic not gone to hospital if she was septic she would be in hospital not home, and she is deliberately winding herself up to cut more so she is in a state when the ambulance comes so they take her to hospital. People need to wise up to her all attention! She can’t get to hospital no money for taxi so gets herself worked up in a state for paramedics to take her. How many weekends in a row has she done this now I’m loosing count
Exactly this "I have no way to SWAH, I'm going home to threaten S and SH to get an ambulance sent to my house again"

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
You can tell the calibre of her followers by reading the comments. One has offered to get her flights to go and stay with her for a bit 🥴
Meanwhile Lilian is asking if she has any diazepam on her to calm her nerves a bit 😂

Flights?
She mocked in her horrible condescending way when someone suggest she travel or get a hobby, She clearly found the idea of travel ridiculous.
Has she been further than when she took her dolly to the beach last year?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Omg you have clearly read here. I said she will blame us and she comes on with oh I do blame youse. I think ull find the comment about Jamie not being loved was AFTER she cut herself so how is that to blame. And how fing dare she say we are torturing her she doesn’t have to look she wouldn’t know any difference if she stuck to her word. Also we are commenting on her behaviour not bullying her. Wonder how long it is before the ambulance is called. Seriously Sabrina going to threaten to do more harm because no one would help you. Take some fing accountability for your actions.