Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She knew those stitched weren't to come out until Monday, go to her 18+ trigger warning video 7 mins in. So why not tell the nurse she was in to get a clean bandage? I think she's took them out herself and had a wee hoke to make it infected
Did you hear what she said in the new video. The woman had CUT them before she noticed. Snip snip snip. You don’t cut staples you balloon. Lies and more lies

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Also, did she go to the hospital for a bandage change???? I think I'm right, she's took them out herself. Her local GP surgery would have changed the dressing, and also would have know just by looks alone whether the stitches stay in or need taken out. So she's full of s. She's really starting to anger me now.
I reckon she’s had stitches in there that staple picture was edited or from years ago. You can’t see her tattoo in the picture.
Also if the omagh hospital put the stitches in they have to continue treatment for it. The woman in the treatment room wouldn’t have took them out for no reason. Plus you don’t cut staples. There was no mention of what the woman did in the video on Wednesday why was that?? She’s been hoking at it and made it worse. No ones fault but her own. Also how do they know it’s infected. No blood tests or anything. They just looked at it. The lies are unbelievable

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
I reckon she’s had stitches in there that staple picture was edited or from years ago. You can’t see her tattoo in the picture.
Also if the omagh hospital put the stitches in they have to continue treatment for it. The woman in the treatment room wouldn’t have took them out for no reason. Plus you don’t cut staples. There was no mention of what the woman did in the video on Wednesday why was that?? She’s been hoking at it and made it worse. No ones fault but her own. Also how do they know it’s infected. No blood tests or anything. They just looked at it. The lies are unbelievable
She said herself in the first video she put up that it was septic 🤣 must see herself as a paramedic now

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Hi Sabrina me again. I’d like to take by comment about being wrong. Upon closer inspection of the photo I 100% believe it’s not real. Either edited or it’s old.
Also get your facts right the comment about Jamie was made after you did that. So don’t put it on us. You choose to react this way to things YOU choose to read. Stop saying we’re torturing you. There are people in other countries actually being fing tortured and killed and your crying because someone wrote something about you online. Away and take a look at your life will you.

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Also, did she go to the hospital for a bandage change???? I think I'm right, she's took them out herself. Her local GP surgery would have changed the dressing, and also would have know just by looks alone whether the stitches stay in or need taken out. So she's full of s. She's really starting to anger me now.
I agree with U she did say gosh I won't tell ya what I've tried 2 do she means she caused this by taken them out

Spooks

Apr 17, 2024
Northern ireland
I really really do not understand why people like her take their s to tiktok then cry when people have an opinion on it? She's wired to the moon, attention seeking. Definitely needs sectioned. Thrives off living in misery.
But that's my opinion, yet if we take that to 'the dirt site' we're accused of making her SH? Sabrina you absolute wing nut, keep your rants off TT, then we won't have an opinion on how you manipulate those around you. And furthermore, shame on you selling your child's toys for profit. The sooner you self reflect the better. Build a bridge and get to do over it

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
She loves throwing that word FACTS about
FACTS - she gets loads of benefits to ensure her needs are being met, including hospital visits. If she didnt waste all her money on tat for someone who isnt there, she would have money for a taxi
FACTS - no one wants her to SH.
FACTS - its easy for her to blame here as it means she doesnt need to take accountability
FACTS - she still reads here despite her promises and thats what really makes her angry