Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Seems to be a pattern going on , always the weekend she starts going on a mad crazy rant 🙄, maybe because she reckons she will get more attention at the weekends 🤷‍♀️ but ffs sabrina get these sliders in the bin Nooooow 🤮 manky clatty smelly plastic fing germ catchers , (know what I'm saying!!) . And while we're at it brush your fing teeth as they are full of dirty s too 😂.

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
That woman is diabolical, completely unstable. To blame people on this site for HER seeking attention and SHing is beyond delusional, she can't even keep her story straight on why she did it! It was because Jamie's pic was put up on TTand then someone 'threatened' her now it's because someone said she doesn't love Jamie. She is nothing but a vile attention seeking lowlife and as for her commenters saying oh yes it is their fault they all need their head looking at too bunch of fing mugs

Last edited:

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
100% edited! There is no way in hell that's real
I’m going to sound like iv no life but originally when the staple picture was uploaded I did go searching to see if I could find a similar picture like how they catch the catfish people. But didn’t see anything so believed it to be true, either it’s an old picture before tattoo or it’s edited but the tattoo is visible in the new video she uploaded and you don’t see any real signs of SH or infections for that matter. Also to be septic, definitely would have been blue lighted, for its ORGIN failure, Temperatures, RAPID heart rate, delusional and would go into shock. So Sabrina please catch yourself on

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
Ooooooh liar liar pants on fire. Where’s the tattoo? Where’s the markings? Big time dogged herself 😂
100% edited! There is no way in hell that's real
Ooooooh liar liar pants on fire. Where’s the tattoo? Where’s the markings? Big time dogged herself 😂
Hope her bestie who loves screenshotting our stuff sends her this! Let's see her explain this away!!

codablue

Jun 2, 2024
Belfast
I’m going to sound like iv no life but originally when the staple picture was uploaded I did go searching to see if I could find a similar picture like how they catch the catfish people. But didn’t see anything so believed it to be true, either it’s an old picture before tattoo or it’s edited but the tattoo is visible in the new video she uploaded and you don’t see any real signs of SH or infections for that matter. Also to be septic, definitely would have been blue lighted, for its ORGIN failure, Temperatures, RAPID heart rate, delusional and would go into shock. So Sabrina please catch yourself on
Does she normally sh on rhe top of her arm or underneath as it looks like the top and the tattoo looks to be underneath. I've a feeling she cuts on top as she knows less chance of doing real damage but my good attention seeking at its finest by posting thar on social media. I'm sorry but if her sister ir the twins mun let the girls around her they need a welfare check for sure.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Exactly the whole arm would be red swollen and smelly. If it was truly septic they would put her in an ambulance and straight down to SWAH. They wouldn’t have her make her own way there. Time is of the essence with sepsis.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It's nothing to do with U she has been reading here the whole time it's just not been mentioned cos she's been busy with her bears but the min it's brought back 2 her arm is why she's going off on 1 today
There’s so much I can’t say lol from she found out I lived here it was her mission to expose me she’s being sent screenshots of on here and they only send her certain ones so she’s not getting the full story

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
I don’t really like to get involved in all this. BUT she is the reason the NHS is flipping struggling, because she is draining the system with her lies and someone saying put a complaint in for neglect. In order for it to be neglect it would need to be true. No wonder people don’t get taken seriously because of her. I get she is unwell and has her demons but she choices not to get proper help.