Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
One of her followers asked her if the given her antibiotics and she replied no they didn’t give antibiotics and she was asking for help, they didn’t give you antibiotics Sabrina cause it’s not septic!! And you say it’s yellow green that’s more than likely bruising!! You got the notion of septic in your head and ran for it and god forbid if anybody even docs disagrees with you, they all get the blame they are wrong and you are right

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Normally at this time of year she would be high as a kite getting ready for Jamie's ""birthday party"" and being the centre of attention
That last party she had for ""Logan"" was tragic, half a dozen people who looked like they would rather be anywhere else, so she realises no one is really interested anymore and there is no one left to attend, she has alienated everyone save a couple of relatives and they arent pandering to her ridiculous notions now either. It's all slipping away, only her & her mother recognise/remember Jamie at his birthday etc Her small world is getting even smaller

sabmin

Jun 1, 2024
Belfast
She really is and what on earth did she think she would achieve by posting that think how many people she will trigger. Was it posted to annoy us or what
It was clearly posted so she could show her fans what 'WE' caused her to do, to gain some sympathy and amazon parcels for Jamie's birthday. However the pic isn't even fing real how she didn't think she'd be caught! Absolute lunatic

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
Wait you see a big humongous Rant due soon 😂😂 she will be fuming that we can see through her se !!
Come on " Sabby" what have you got to say for yourself !! We are not bullies so don't start that Pish, we are more like detectives 😂 we have sussed you out good style you fing clampit !!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
It was clearly posted so she could show her fans what 'WE' caused her to do, to gain some sympathy and amazon parcels for Jamie's birthday. However the pic isn't even fing real how she didn't think she'd be caught! Absolute
It’s awful that she would show that on tik tok. I would like to think people will see what she’s up to now. It was bad enough she talked about it to blame on here and then show it she’s lost the plot

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Normally at this time of year she would be high as a kite getting ready for Jamie's ""birthday party"" and being the centre of attention
That last party she had for ""Logan"" was tragic, half a dozen people who looked like they would rather be anywhere else, so she realises no one is really interested anymore and there is no one left to attend, she has alienated everyone save a couple of relatives and they arent pandering to her ridiculous notions now either. It's all slipping away, only her & her mother recognise/remember Jamie at his birthday etc Her small world is getting even smaller
That’s what it is no one wants to go anymore they don’t want the drama either 😳 that will be her of on a roll all week now.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
On Wednesday she wasn’t complaining about the staples being removed early?? Lovely nurse apparently
Oh I know all she was lovely and she asked about harper. If she knew then that she shouldn’t have done something why not speak up then! Oh that’s right it didn’t happen. The woman probably thought who is this wingnut with a doll in the pram. When someone asks how old and she says oh she’s a reborn. God knows what they think

Jun 3, 2024
belfast
I’m only catching up now Jesus Mary and the wee donkey, she really is bat se crazy, I had 21 staples in my leg when I was younger and then several in my stomach after an operation the way she is swinging that arm about there is no way there was every staples in the arm high pain threshold or not she would be struggling, she just craves attention honestly needs signed in.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I’m only catching up now Jesus Mary and the wee donkey, she really is bat se crazy, I had 21 staples in my leg when I was younger and then several in my stomach after an operation the way she is swinging that arm about there is no way there was every staples in the arm high pain threshold or not she would be struggling, she just craves attention honestly needs signed in.
Oh now be careful saying that lol she started slabbering about my husband saying he was a weakling because he got numbed Before getting 24 staples in his leg. Like she doesn’t know anybody else’s story it’s only her version exists.