Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Correct me if I’m wrong but the ambulance wouldn’t have taken her to an a&e with no doctors. The doctors are seeing to actual sick people and she’s been told she has to wait till after 6 to be assessed. She claimed the paramedics told her it was infected or septic so why is she not in a bed on a drip. First thing they would do is get that infection under control. Not even a blood test? I mean nurses can draw blood. What an embarrassment
Usually your seen by a nurse who takes your details and would have given her the arm thing if she was urgent she would hage been seen fast but she’s clearly not urgent the clampit

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Why doesn’t she ask mummy or Courtney for help. Apparently Courtney was raging at us all so why wouldn’t she want to help her poor aunt who we have tortured.

Or any of the "Lovely lovely friends" who she constantly says sends "lovely lovely messages" ALL the time :rolleyes:

Surely no one is gullible enough to send her money after watching the numerous hauls of se weekly?

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Usually your seen by a nurse who takes your details and would have given her the arm thing if she was urgent she would hage been seen fast but she’s clearly not urgent the clampit
Exactly you are triaged by a nurse who decides what level you are. All people who get triaged are given a wrist band. She thought she would be wheeled in with her dolly and given the red carpet treatment. And when that didn’t happen it’s oh I want to go home. I can’t wait to hear what the reasons are. More lies to come.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Exactly you are triaged by a nurse who decides what level you are. All people who get triaged are given a wrist band. She thought she would be wheeled in with her dolly and given the red carpet treatment. And when that didn’t happen it’s oh I want to go home. I can’t wait to hear what the reasons are. More lies to come.

You know when you take a child to the doctor or hospital and the staff will put a plaster on their dolly or teddy's booboo?
Do you think they will do that with her dolly?😷

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I actually didn’t think people in a+e get bracelet. My partner was there twice in the last 2 weeks. He was triaged and had to wait 6hours one of the times and 4hours the other. That was at. Causeway hospital though. I always thought you just got wee bracelet if you are being admitted
Most of time if you are triaged and waiting they give you a bracelet. Doesn’t happen all the Time Machine could be broke or they forget. If admitted definitely but most of the time you get one in a&e. Hope you partner is ok.