Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

May 7, 2024
Dublin
Grinds my gears that people with genuine disability, many using that benefit to keep in employment are being ripped to shreds by DWP.

Should that be a mobility car to get to work, source alternative therapies eg private physio. Keep the home ticking over because they are unable to balance work and disabled life.

Whilst people like Shabby keep sticking the hand out🤚looking a hand out
… to DWP and strangers online!

It’s all gimme gimme gimme with people like her!

No more DLA, so no perceived more entitlement because of your darling little angel 😇 shabby!

PIP - personal independence payment - route to independently contributing to your lifestyle, aka GET A JOB GET A LIFE!

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Just catching up on last night's dramatics:

1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but medics would not close an infected wound? They would be trapping the infection discharge under her skin which would increase risk of complications.
2. Her picture of "proof" showed 4 staples on each mark/wound. Why would they almost double the amount of staples, after she had a week of healing time and had already spent time stapled?
3. Whoever has called it earlier and said she has been hoking and poking (whoops I just threw up a bit haha) is most likely right!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Anyone managed to find the recording of that live? Dirty lying scumbag, making out some girl booked her an ambulance and the hateful t did it herself. SABRINA imagine if a young woman , heavily pregnant started bleeding heavily and was ringing for ambulance. But that ambulance couldn’t come coz you rang it coz you wasted all your money buying absolute se and couldn’t afford a taxi. That poor woman goes on to lose her baby, how the do would you feel?? Would you even give a s? Hateful hateful bastard.

Another thing that’s annoying me, someone above said she’s got folk to send her around £120 this last couple weeks for taxis to hospital. That is my family food shop amount in a week. And yes Sabrina, I struggle weekly to afford that food for my family.It’s actually completely disgusting how you can put up your PayPal and beg for money and yes, it all comes back to you buying toys,out of date ham,chicken, resin. You go over the top and leave yourself with nothing for actual NEEDS. Same with your Pets, you are a s owner. Something happens them and you are on the beg yet again. You should have a social worker.

You actually completely sicken my pish. Hope your infected arm is in agony, you fing deserve it for doing something to yourself and blaming us. Your friend is obviously a really s friend if she sends you stuff she knows will trigger you. She prob does it on purpose. Away and focus your love for attention on ‘loving your son’ coz whoever said you don’t love your son, you love being an Angel mum is 100% correct. You love the pity, presents, money. ‘Oh I need money for a taxi, I spent all my money on toys for my stillborns 12th birthday’ narcissist bastard.

May 24, 2024
ireland
Anyone managed to find the recording of that live? Dirty lying scumbag, making out some girl booked her an ambulance and the hateful t did it herself. SABRINA imagine if a young woman , heavily pregnant started bleeding heavily and was ringing for ambulance. But that ambulance couldn’t come coz you rang it coz you wasted all your money buying absolute se and couldn’t afford a taxi. That poor woman goes on to lose her baby, how the do would you feel?? Would you even give a s? Hateful hateful bastard.

Another thing that’s annoying me, someone above said she’s got folk to send her around £120 this last couple weeks for taxis to hospital. That is my family food shop amount in a week. And yes Sabrina, I struggle weekly to afford that food for my family.It’s actually completely disgusting how you can put up your PayPal and beg for money and yes, it all comes back to you buying toys,out of date ham,chicken, resin. You go over the top and leave yourself with nothing for actual NEEDS. Same with your Pets, you are a s owner. Something happens them and you are on the beg yet again. You should have a social worker.

You actually completely sicken my pish. Hope your infected arm is in agony, you fing deserve it for doing something to yourself and blaming us. Your friend is obviously a really s friend if she sends you stuff she knows will trigger you. She prob does it on purpose. Away and focus your love for attention on ‘loving your son’ coz whoever said you don’t love your son, you love being an Angel mum is 100% correct. You love the pity, presents, money. ‘Oh I need money for a taxi, I spent all my money on toys for my stillborns 12th birthday’ narcissist bastard.
That was a meeeee Mario 😇

May 6, 2024
uk

See if she says it’s a lie I’m saying this… I swear on my own child’s life who is alive! Last night you tripped yourself up and said you rang the ambulance and then tried to correct yourself! If you want to prove you didn’t say it you have the live recording show it at that particular time!

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Just thought I’d share my view today , I know this is a Sabrina page but I went for a beautiful meal in Portballintrae and this is my view when we were driving about afterwards. I live a 5minute drive from here and when the sun is shining there isn’t a more prettier place than Portballintrae 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpeg
    IMG_0818.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0819.jpeg
    IMG_0819.jpeg
    264.2 KB · Views: 38

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Just thought I’d share my view today , I know this is a Sabrina page but I went for a beautiful meal in Portballintrae and this is my view when we were driving about afterwards. I live a 5minute drive from here and when the sun is shining there isn’t a more prettier place than Portballintrae 🥰
Oh wow that’s beautiful Alvin. Imagine living there and having that view everyday.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
And would you believe today up and the usual resin crap like nothing. And when she was out the back the arm was swinging about like nothing wrong. She just says it’s sore for attention.
And omg boke Sabrina ffs change the manky sliders with the big dirty brown stain on them. God knows of its s or gravy or what. Embarrassed you actually put that on camera.
You proved everyone of us right yesterday. You look on here that was proved after we said you weren’t there and lo and behold 3 mins later you had the video up for proof. You caught yourself out big time when you said you rung the ambulance then tried to back track. What will be the excuse oh I was tired or sometimes I trip up my words nah we all heard it!! Speaking from personal experiences out of hours can’t ring ambulances for you. The dispatcher needs immediate information from the person who needs the ambulance. You know nothing you balloon. You wanted someone to call it on Friday and when they didn’t you panicked and had to do it yourself. Also on Friday you moaned about the out of hours saying it’s always an answer service and you don’t get a call back for hours. But by some miracle you got through right away to a person and got a call back with in half an hour AND while you were making a video. Do you actually believe the se you spew.
You knew you were going to swah but only a few hours in then you realise you don’t have money for a taxi home.
No one believes a word you say any more. You don’t have staples in your arm. You picked at an old wound and infected it for ATTENTION. all those people you have blamed for doing you wrong will hear about this. According to you , you have an appointment in the treatment room next Monday to get imaginary staples out. Can’t wait to see how you get around this one.

May 20, 2024
Northern Ireland
Awe your so lucky. This is my favourite place. I love spending days down here.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast

She probably wouldn't care aslong as she would be ok.