Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Your only meant to give a wee handful of them treats not a full bag,and the price of them got and she buys bags upon bags,she would be better getting a big box of dry cat food.

She buys all the treats for the cats same way she buys all the se for the kids, to make them like her.
She buys people/cats attention and mistakes it for affection. As she doesnt get any proper attention/affection she doesnt recognise how fake it all is

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Ok I’m being really petty but calling a cat “anonono” or however she’s says it actually fills me with a rage I didn’t know I had 😂 and so many of her videos start with SO! I know, I’m at a new level of pettiness 🙈
No but I’m right there with you on that note. Along with whist. What the do does that mean!!! She also can’t say sachet she pronounces the T. She might be dyslexic because she couldn’t sound out the word co-amoxiclav on her drug box

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I caught 5 minutes of her live there, she told off her mods for being too strict at blocking people, they were blocking people she didnt think were trolls and they were only to block 000 accounts

May 6, 2024
antrim
Why does she insist on doing that ridiculous "cutesy" voice on live and then every second word is a swear word when she gets into one?
The personality switches are unbelievable, probably shouldnt be saying that, once she reads it she will be applying for benefits for ALL her personalities
She’s got about 5 different personality, and every one of them is a t 😂

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I see she's posted more toys on vinted must be desperate for money now.
Those two dogs were bought for Logan’s birthday she had them all displayed. And that bundle was made up for a wee kid coz she made up two. One with a blue power ranger and the other black. She must have fell out with that person. I doubt this is to raise taxi funds to pay back although I wouldn’t put past her to be like oh I won’t have anyone put out so I’ll HAVE to sell Logan’s toys to pay for it. Why didn’t she use the money she got from the ma for their birthdays. She said she still had Logan’s.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Why does she insist on doing that ridiculous "cutesy" voice on live and then every second word is a swear word when she gets into one?
The personality switches are unbelievable, probably shouldnt be saying that, once she reads it she will be applying for benefits for ALL her personalities
She did the same at the hospital she speaks like a child 😂 then in the next breath she’s on a rant she doesn’t know who is she 😂

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
No but I’m right there with you on that note. Along with whist. What the do does that mean!!! She also can’t say sachet she pronounces the T. She might be dyslexic because she couldn’t sound out the word co-amoxiclav on her drug box
She couldn’t say Omeprazole either, omiserable seems to be an alternate version 😂