Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
"it's an addiction like smoking, you cant just give up just like that, since 2017...."

I smoked for over 20 years and gave it up with no aids/slip ups. Hundreds of thousands give up various addictions every year, a great many who have lived with it a lot longer than she has, so she talks bull$hit as per

14 seconds in "its not for attention"
it's ALWAYS for attention
I couldnt watch past the smoking comment, she is always picking & scratching at herself, grotbags

May 6, 2024
antrim
Oh bore off Sabrina there’s people out there going through or have been through a lot more than you! Who the do do you think you are looking for sympathy constantly. All you seem to do is sit on your sofa in your vest top talking pure sE to try and keep the sympathy rolling in for yourself. How are you not embarrassed? How can you even show your face after having to beg strangers on tik tok for taxi money again!

May 6, 2024
antrim
I'm not sure which is more astounding
Beggy Sabrina having the cojones to ask AGAIN for taxi money in such a short space of time since the last time
or
The idiots who watch her waste SO much money and STILL fund her nonsense
I really hope she doesn’t pay them back, let them learn the hard way.
What’s worse is when she gets her benefits again she’ll be off out pushing her pram around the shops buying yet more toys and rubbish. She will have learnt nothing about keeping money for an emergency because she’s well used to stupid dickheads bailing her out.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I really hope she doesn’t pay them back, let them learn the hard way.
What’s worse is when she gets her benefits again she’ll be off out pushing her pram around the shops buying yet more toys and rubbish. She will have learnt nothing about keeping money for an emergency because she’s well used to stupid dickheads bailing her out.

I was nodding in agreement until I remembered, we forgot, she is turning her life around, its exciting waiting to see what that entails, a job perhaps? volunteering somewhere? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: My eyes rolled SO hard I saw the back of my own head!

Mar 23, 2024
northern ireland
Why do it think the world owes it a living ?
She’s had a still brown which is terribly sad I’ll grant her that but she’s made that even her entire personality I think she enjoys the misery she doesn’t want to help herself she sits and spends her benefits on se then expects the public to pay her bills her latest trigger warning video is just a pity fest with one of her many fake voices all the weirdos on her lives and her tik tok supporting her have clearly never been stung by her as for Keith he just is a creep and definitely something wrong with him when he remains friends with someone like out clampit I think she should be given vouchers for food instead of cash as she clearly can’t handle it so f you have a hobby you also fund it yourself instead of expecting the public to do it for you I really want to let loose and say so much more but I can’t there’s videos recently that even for clampit are way over the top she loves talking about karma I hope one day soon it knocks at her front door she uses her poor wee dead baby for clout and to make money of him

Ollie25

May 6, 2024
Co.Antrim
do me she is a victim. Been there myself, its trauma but for the love of God help your self woman!! Just back from WORK, going to get nails done and gym. It suits her 100% to sit like this, there is no need. Think she was the only one to bury a child, well guess what Sabby?? There are millions of women and I have never met anyone that plays of your baby being stillborn like you. She is wasting her life, healing is possible!!! Over and out...nail salon is calling.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Jamie would be so proud? Jamie would be fing scundered. I can’t remember which one of you suggested it would be like Didi & Gypsy Rose but I completely agree. If that wee child had lived he wouldn’t have the life of a dog. He’d be bullied at school coz if Sabrina. And yeah there would 100% be munchausen (I’m not sure the correct spelling)

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Why do it think the world owes it a living ?

She is ENTITLED, remember? She has said so herself hundreds of times.
Silly mare doesnt realise how stupid she sounds

She isnt strong, I dont know why her idiot followers keep saying that
The strong mamas are the ones who survive & strive, not the ones who use their deceased child as a cash cow like Beggy Bina

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
Jamie would be so proud? Jamie would be fing scundered. I can’t remember which one of you suggested it would be like Didi & Gypsy Rose but I completely agree. If that wee child had lived he wouldn’t have the life of a dog. He’d be bullied at school coz if Sabrina. And yeah there would 100% be munchausen (I’m not sure the correct spelling)
That was me! 🙋100% believe that. If that’s the way she lies about her own ailments can only imagine what she would have been like with Jamie.
What I don’t get is she says she’s been through hell with losing Jamie and her brothers etc and the ex apparently tried to kill her and she had no food. But all it took was a few words on a forum site for her to scream torture? Would it not be the other way round after what she’s been through surely this is nothing in comparison.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She is ENTITLED, remember? She has said so herself hundreds of times.
Silly mare doesnt realise how stupid she sounds

She isnt strong, I dont know why her idiot followers keep saying that
The strong mamas are the ones who survive & strive, not the ones who use their deceased child as a cash cow like Beggy Bina
This s about each one of her scars are from a battle she’s won. But technically she hasn’t won coz she gave in and cut. Also you think she was the saint of self harm declaring don’t do it she can’t even keep her reasoning for why she does it straight.
Comparing it to an addiction. If it was an addiction she would be cutting everywhere all the time and wouldn’t wait for an excuse. What she has is a way to get attention that she brings out when attention is low or she wants to get out of being blamed for something.
No one says to a smoker stop right now! They go and get help to quit. Not too long ago she was adamant she wasn’t going to stop she didn’t need help it was her business.
This latest is because she needs to distract from what she has done.

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
She does realise that Jamie wasn’t kidnapped he died and he can’t come back. But she says this but proclaims he’s still with her in spirit.
And what exactly makes her strong? She made her whole life from 2012 about a stillborn. She carried on as if he was still here. She sits a claims benefits for what? anxiety and depression ? An excuse as she can still thud up the town with her dolls in the pram, she can fill her house with crap for them. I’m sorry but strong would be someone who grieved privately and got on with life. Who made their child proud by making a good life for herself. Not one who tries to cash in on their child’s death 12 years later. He wouldn’t be proud he’d be embarrassed.

May 6, 2024
antrim
I cant even feel sorry for her anymore, she’s just really hard to find any sympathy for. It’s been 12 years, she should have moved on with her life. She can still grieve for her son without making it her whole entire life. She’s used this as an excuse to sit on her hole all day doing sweet do all except scamming people for money and attention. I would say she’ll look back on her behaviour one day and feel embarrassed,but she doesn’t have it in her. She’s got no shame at all.

May 24, 2024
ireland
Professional victim our sabby. Dee Dee and gypsy? 100%, stand by what I said she didn’t love Jamie she loves being a angel mom”. And the attention and pity that rakes in. fing idiot claimed she was practically cool self harming t shirts and everything and a consequence to her action happened and now she’s swearing she won’t do it again? Cat scratches for attention.