Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

ashley67

May 14, 2024
Glasgow
I wanted to immerse myself in the Sabrina experience so I bought myself a pair of her favourite sliders couldn’t get the same colour but hey ho these will do about to go through on a pair of sour pj bottoms a best too and let the girls swing low anyone wanna join in 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 I can't breathe 🤣🤣🤣 that's hilarious 🤣 at least yours are clean x

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
I wanted to immerse myself in the Sabrina experience so I bought myself a pair of her favourite sliders couldn’t get the same colour but hey ho these will do about to go through on a pair of sour pj bottoms a vest top and let the girls swing low anyone wanna join in 😂😂
Did you notice she’s cleaned the brown stain of the purple ones. Possibly because I mentioned it??

SaucyBossy

Jun 6, 2024
Belfast
"it's an addiction like smoking, you cant just give up just like that, since 2017...."

I smoked for over 20 years and gave it up with no aids/slip ups. Hundreds of thousands give up various addictions every year, a great many who have lived with it a lot longer than she has, so she talks bull$hit as per

14 seconds in "its not for attention"
it's ALWAYS for attention
I couldnt watch past the smoking comment, she is always picking & scratching at herself, grotbags
Yeah I guess that's a silly example. I've been on and off cigs for years and when I'm overwhelmed I'd have the odd one or go back on them a few days. I hate myself for it and feel shame but then I realise that's life and move on and never post about it obvs, maybe rant to friends if I feel the need. (And no I'm not saying you have to feel shame for sh). I've also struggled with sh on and off and this is the first time even expressing that online as it's very personal to me, never mind worrying about affecting others, it's a VERY sensitive topic for me and a lot of people.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I wanted to immerse myself in the Sabrina experience so I bought myself a pair of her favourite sliders couldn’t get the same colour but hey ho these will do about to go through on a pair of sour pj bottoms a vest top and let the girls swing low anyone wanna join in 😂😂
These are mine, off TEMU 😂😂 and to be honest they are comfy af. I can’t take a pic of my actual ones coz they’re in the washing machine atm, coz unlike Sabby, I clean mine 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_0836.jpeg
    IMG_0836.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 46

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I was just looking down her videos there, why do her hospital ones have such high views compared to the rest? There is another hospital one with 45k views. It isnt being shared on Tattle, but surely they must be being shared somewhere else to have such disproportionately high views??

Screenshot 2024-06-24 213914.png